It has been confirmed that Chelsea winger Kenedy has returned St James’ Park with Newcastle on a season-long loan after a successful spell at the club last season.
Kenedy initially joined Newcastle on loan in January and made 13 appearances for Rafa Benitez’ Magpies, scoring two goals in the process. The Brazilian joined Chelsea from Fluminense in 2015 and has made 17 appearances for the Stamford Bridge outfit.
“I am so happy with this interest from Rafa Benitez, that he came back for me,” he said.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Kenedy returns to Chelsea after failing to win over Newcastle
- Spanish Heavyweights Target Summer Swoop For Out Of Form Chelsea Star
- Newcastle United will let Kenedy go this summer
- Kenedy hoping for Premier League success with Chelsea
- Official! Kenedy joins Newcastle on season-long loan
- Kenedy set to complete Newcastle loan move
- Chelsea prepared to sell Kenedy this summer
- Chelsea youngster Kenedy bids emotional farewell to Newcastle
“I want to keep it going, the work that I did here before, for the new season.”
Kenedy now becomes Newcastle’s third summer addition after the club signed Slovakia goalie Martin Dubravka and South Korea midfielder Ki Sung-yeung.