- Real Madrid releases an official statement as Eden Hazard appends signature to join the Los Blancos
- The Belgian winger signs with the white club until 2024
Real Madrid announced the signing of Eden Hazard through an official statement. The Belgian who had previously confirmed his exit has signed the next five seasons for the White Club-Real Madrid.
Eduardo Inda unveiled in El Chiringuito the agreement between Real Madrid and Hazard on January 22.
The soap opera is over. Eden Hazard is already officially a new player of Real Madrid after the Madridista entity issued a statement on its website in which it reports the hiring of the Belgian player, 28 years, for the next five seasons.
The official statement issued by Real Madrid, which confirms the transfer of Hazard, says the following.
“Eden Hazard is a new player of Real Madrid, our club is reinforced with one of the best players in the world.”
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea are Offering a three year deal to Lampard
- Why Frank Lampard is the best candidate for Chelsea job
- Zola to continue managerial career at Juventus
- Frank Lampard to be announced as Chelsea manager ‘before the end of the week
- Craig Burley believes Lampard isn’t Chelsea’s solution.
- Chelsea unwilling to meet Willian’s contract demands as negotiations rumble on
- Harry Redknapp gives verdict on Lampard becoming new Chelsea boss
- Lampard’s link as Chelsea manager is derided and ridiculous
- Barcelona £35m bid for Willian rejected.
- Why Frank Lampard may fit in at Chelsea
Real Madrid wanted to highlight the quality and versatility of the Belgian.
“A footballer who makes the difference in any attack position, Hazard stands out for his technique, vision, dribbling, changes in rhythm and definition,”
explained the white square in the statement.
Hazard is the signing that had been waiting for Real Madrid for a long time. The Belgian winger will bring imbalance, speed, and leadership to a team in need of a great offensive star to return to compete with the best clubs on the world scene.
After a tour of seven years at Chelsea, Hazard has decided to take the step and sign for a team that had been behind him for years.
Real Madrid has been trying for several seasons to sign Hazard, which Zidane recommended eight years ago when he was playing for Lille.
Now, with the arrival of the Belgian crack, the white club is assured its first galactic in five years and gets a franchise player on which to build his new project.
More News to come on the new contract…