- Chelsea defender, Kurt Zouma could make a permanent switch to Everton in the summer
- The on-loan Chelsea defender is enjoying his loan spell with Premier League club, Everton F.C
- A return to Chelsea may reduce Zouma’s playing time as he competes with Antonio Rudiger, David Luiz and Andreas Christensen for a place in Chelsea’s starting lineup.
In a recent interview held with the Liverpool Echo, Kurt Zouma revealed that he is yet to make up his mind about making a permanent switch to the Merseyside. Currently, the Chelsea defender is enjoying his loan spell at Everton.
When quizzed about his long-term Chelsea future, the French international said;
“At the minute I’m just enjoying myself here, playing week in week out and improving myself. I’m very happy and I will have time to think about it.
SaveChelsea.net previously reported that Zouma wants to establish himself as a Chelsea legend.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- How Chelsea Draw West Brom 3-3 In Historic Comeback
- Carabao Cup: Arsenal, Chelsea’s Possible Opponents
- Why Frank Lampard Got It Wrong For Chelsea’s Defeat To Liverpool – Gary Neville
- Antonio Breaks Silence After Being Dropped In Liverpool Clash
- Chelsea Vs Liverpool: What Klopp Did To His Players For Celebrating
- Chelsea Battles Mendy Transfer Complication
- Everton Very Hopeful Of Clinching Tomori Deal
- How Mason Mount Reacted To Chelsea Signing Kai Havertz – Lampard
- Chelsea Makes Major EPL Signings, Tops United
- Chelsea’s Squad To Clash With Bayern Munich
The young defender committed his long-term future to the club by signing a six-year deal in 2017. Despite being sent on loan to Premier League clubs, Stoke City and Everton, Zouma hasn’t given up on his Chelsea future.