- Chelsea defender, Kurt Zouma could make a permanent switch to Everton in the summer
- The on-loan Chelsea defender is enjoying his loan spell with Premier League club, Everton F.C
- A return to Chelsea may reduce Zouma’s playing time as he competes with Antonio Rudiger, David Luiz and Andreas Christensen for a place in Chelsea’s starting lineup.
In a recent interview held with the Liverpool Echo, Kurt Zouma revealed that he is yet to make up his mind about making a permanent switch to the Merseyside. Currently, the Chelsea defender is enjoying his loan spell at Everton.
When quizzed about his long-term Chelsea future, the French international said;
“At the minute I’m just enjoying myself here, playing week in week out and improving myself. I’m very happy and I will have time to think about it.
SaveChelsea.net previously reported that Zouma wants to establish himself as a Chelsea legend.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea 2 – Sheffield United 2: The Blues Drop Points Again
- Full List Of Injured Chelsea Players Ahead Of Sheffield United Clash
- What Tammy Abraham Said After Opening His Chelsea Goal Account
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Praises Mason Mount
- Norwich 2-3 Chelsea: Tammy, Mount Seal First Win For The Blues
- Chelsea and Arsenal reach agreement for David Luiz
- Lampard has encouraged his side to apply more attacking intent and freedom
- Mason Mount extends his Stamford Bridge stay
- Chelsea must consider Zouma for key role amid transfer ban
- The Blues must land a prolific striker this summer
The young defender committed his long-term future to the club by signing a six-year deal in 2017. Despite being sent on loan to Premier League clubs, Stoke City and Everton, Zouma hasn’t given up on his Chelsea future.