- England international, Tammy Abraham is subject of interest from English Premier League side, Crystal Palace.
- Tammy Abraham is the season with blistering form and currently, he is the highest goal scorer for Aston Villa.
- Crystal Palace who acquired the services of Ruben Loftus-Cheek in the 2017/2018 season could make a move for Abraham.
Tammy Abraham has been impressive in his short spell with the Championship side but an offer from a Premier League side in the New Year will definitely test his resolve.
Tammy Abraham has found the back of the net 12 times for Villa in the ongoing season. He is currently one of the highest goalscorers for Aston Villa.
Regardless, Chelsea could make a decision on the player’s future in January and this will be based on Aston Villa’s position on the log and the likelihood of securing promotion to the Premier League.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Champions League Draw: Everything You Need To Know
- Tottenham Vs Chelsea: Mendy, Chilwell To Play Carabao Cup Clash
- How Chelsea Draw West Brom 3-3 In Historic Comeback
- UEFA New Rule Will Affect Chelsea, Arsenal, Others
- Carabao Cup: Arsenal, Chelsea’s Possible Opponents
- Premier League Gives Update On Return Of Fans To Stadiums
- UPDATE: Chelsea’s Eighth Summer Signing ‘Almost Done’
- How Mason Mount Reacted To Chelsea Signing Kai Havertz – Lampard
- Chelsea Decides As Inter Milan Offer Eriksen, Brozovic Plus Cash For Kante
- Declan Rice: See Details Of Chelsea’s Contract For West Ham Midfielder
The original deal that saw Abraham move to the Midlands will see Chelsea receive a substantial bonus if the player plays a key role in Villa’s promotion.
However, if they fall below the top 6 by January, then the possibility of a move to an interested Crystal Palace will be high.
Crystal Palace has put heavy reliance on Wilfried Zaha for their goals.
Therefore, their interest in Abraham is not far-fetched and the player can take a cue from Ruben Loftus-Cheek who’s now having game time at Chelsea having previously impressed at Selhurst Park.
SaveChelsea.net reported that Chelsea is ahead of AC Milan and Arsenal for Denis Suarez. The Barcelona midfielder has struggled for playing time under Ernesto Valverde and could make a move away from the Camp Nou in January. Arsenal boss, Unai Emery is an admirer of the former Manchester City and Villareal midfielder.