- Sarri representative denies an offer from Chelsea.
- No offer for from Chelsea exclaims Sarri’s rep Pellegrini
Maurizio Sarri’s representative has denied that Chelsea has made an offer to bring the Napoli manager to Stamford Bridge. Antonio Conte is widely expected to leave Chelsea this summer after his FA Cup triumph with the Blues, and Sarri has been widely reported as a possible replacement for Conte.
Napoli president is reportedly looking for a replacement for Sarri at San Paolo, amid reports that the Italian tactician has had talks with Chelsea. Reports indicated that Sarri’s agent, Alessandro Pellegrini was spotted in London last month, fueling speculation of a possible move for the Italian.
However, when asked about the speculation, Pellegrini told Sport Express:
‘We haven’t received any offers from Chelsea, Tottenham, Milan or Zenit.’ He further insisted that Chelsea must meet Sarri’s £7 million release clause to lure the Italian to Stamford Bridge.
‘Could Sarri leave? For a club to appoint him, they need to pay his €8m release clause.’
Meanwhile, Luis Enrique is another possible option for Chelsea this summer.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Champions League Draw: Everything You Need To Know
- Tottenham Vs Chelsea: Lampard Fires Back At Mourinho Ahead Of Carabao Cup Clash
- Lampard To Sign Declan Rice For £40m After 3-3 Draw With West Brom
- UPDATE: Chelsea’s Eighth Summer Signing ‘Almost Done’
- Chelsea Decides As Inter Milan Offer Eriksen, Brozovic Plus Cash For Kante
- Declan Rice: See Details Of Chelsea’s Contract For West Ham Midfielder
- Chelsea Set To Give Willian No.10 Shirt To Pulisic
- Edouard Mendy Transfer Confirmation: Chelsea To Increase Bid
- Mendy Set to Seal £18.2m Chelsea Move
- Full Carabao Cup Second and Third Round Draw: Arsenal, Chelsea and Tottenham Features
Recent reports also show that CHELSEA TARGET SARRI COULD BE OUT OF MANAGEMENT FOR A WHILE as narrated by savechelsea.net
There are indications that Chelsea must pay up if they want Maurizio Sarri to replace Conte at Stamford Bridge. Napoli has insisted that the Blues must meet the £7m release clause for the Italian tactician which expires tomorrow (May 31) or risk paying a bigger fee via negotiations.
Also, click to read more on Maurizio Sarri…