- Sarri representative denies offer from chelsea.
- No offer for from Chelsea exclaims Sarri’s rep Pellegrini
Maurizio Sarri’s representative has denied that Chelsea have made an offer to bring the Napoli manager to Stamford Bridge. Antonio Conte is widely expected to leave Chelsea this summer after his FA Cup triumph with the Blues, and Sarri has been widely reported as a possible replacement for Conte.
Napoli president is reportedly looking for a replacement for Sarri at San Paolo, amid reports that the Italian tactician has had talks with Chelsea. Reports indicated that Sarri’s agent, Alessandro Pellegrini was spotted in London last month, fueling speculation of a possible move for the Italian.
However, when asked about the speculation, Pellegrini told Sport Express:
‘We haven’t received any offers from Chelsea, Tottenham, Milan or Zenit.’ He further insisted that Chelsea must meet Sarri’s £7 million release clause to lure the Italian to Stamford Bridge.
‘Could Sarri leave? For a club to appoint him, they need to pay his €8m release clause.’
Meanwhile, Luis Enrique is another possible option for Chelsea this summer.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Lampard is confident Chelsea do not need new signings to achieve greatness
- Frank Lampard says he expect Hudson-Odoi to stay at Chelsea
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Pulisic is close to Messi and Ronaldo at international level
- Lampard will bring some of his back room staffs to Chelsea
- Lampard’s Chelsea return very close
- Former Teammate backs Lampard for success at the Bridge
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Chelsea will play attacking football under Lampard
- Latest development on Gonzalo Higuain
Recent reports also shows that CHELSEA TARGET SARRI COULD BE OUT OF MANAGEMENT FOR A WHILE as narrated by savechelsea.net
There are indications that Chelsea must pay up if they want Maurizio Sarri to replace Conte at Stamford Bridge. Napoli have insisted that the Blues must meet the £7m release clause for the Italian tactician which expires tomorrow (May 31) or risk paying a bigger fee via negotiations.