- Eden Hazard dropped as Chelsea locks horn with Bate Borisov in Minsk.
- The Belgian is still nursing a back injury sustained during EPL encounter with United.
Maurizio Sarri is considering excluding Hazard from the squad when Chelsea play against Bate Borisov in the Europa League in Minsk.
The Belgian just recovered from a back injury and had to settle for a place on the substitutes bench when the Blues beat Crystal Palace 3:1 at Stamford Bridge on Sunday in the Premier League.
Hazard was not 100% fit for the game against Palace and could be left out of Europa League exertions this Thursday as Chelsea hold a commanding position in Group L.
Chelsea has a 100% record having won all 3 games played thus far in the competition. Therefore, the Belgian might be left out of the 2,300 mile trip to Belarus.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- Lampard has encouraged his side to apply more attacking intent and freedom
- I can’t wait, i just want to get started- Christian Pulisic
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Pulisic is close to Messi and Ronaldo at international level
- Lampard will bring some of his back room staffs to Chelsea
- Lampard’s Chelsea return very close
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Latest development on Gonzalo Higuain
- Chelsea agrees a permanent deal for kovacic
Hazard has played just 1 Europa League game thus far, and it was as a substitute against Videoton.
Chelsea has a crunch game against Everton in the Premier League in the weekend and Sarri might be tempted to rest his star man ahead of the game.
Predicted line up against Bate Borisov
(4-3-3) Arrizabalaga; Zappacosta, Cahill, Christensen, Palmieri; Fabregas, Loftus-Cheek, Kovacic; Pedro, Willian, Giroud
SaveChelsea.net also reported that