Antonio Conte and his men seem to have found some decent form going by the proceedings on the pitch recently. This, coming after some rocky spell, and underwhelming performances by some of the club’s key men.
Conte is definitely going to keep up with the starting squad that has helped the side out in recent weeks ahead of their late fixture away to a struggling Swansea at the Liberty on Saturday.
Therefore, we at Savechelsea have predicted the likely lineup to be deployed by Conte in today’s game to ensure that Chelsea emerges from the Liberty with all 3 points, so they can keep up the pace with Pochettino’s Tottenham, hoping they slip further in the race for Champions League places.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Chelsea must consider Zouma for key role amid transfer ban
- Chelsea FC should shun the lackadaisical approach
- I WANT TO STAY AT CHELSEA – ANDREAS CHRISTENSEN
- On-loan Chelsea striker, Gonzalo Higuain Wants To Be At Stamford Bridge Next Season
- Danny Drinkwater arrested for drunk driving after crash
- Blues target not close to a new deal at United
- Rudiger unsure if Hazard can score 40 goals
- Shearer – Alonso should’ve been red carded
Belgium shot-stopper Thibaut Courtois is expected to keep his place in the side with the hopes of a clean sheet against a struggling Swansea attack. Chelsea’s defense has also struggled to keep out goals with just 1 clean sheet in the last 11 games.
The back three may likely comprise Rudiger, ever-reliable Cesar Azpilicueta and Gary Cahill who may be opted for over Christensen due to his strong performances at the back lately.
Emerson Palmieri will hope to impress today on the left wing-back position as Marcos Alonso completes his three-game ban, while Victor Moses’ marauding runs down the opposition flanks from the right wing-back position will be suitable for Chelsea’s attackers.
N’Golo Kante is set to start, while Cesc Fabregas may get the nod as he tries to produce the creative goods against a Swansea side who may look to sit deep, soak pressure and hit on the counter.
The front three will likely parade the likes of an in-form Olivier Giroud, flanked either side by Willian and Eden Hazard.