- Real Madrid and PSG intrested as French international Kante impresses.
- Kante wins premier league title with new club.
Chelsea midfielder N’golo Kante has emerged as a subject of strong interest from Ligue 1 giants PSG after his agent reportedly met with the French club’s Sporting Director.
Kante led Leicester to a historic Premier League win in 2016, and also won it with Chelsea the following year after a £35 million move, and a deal might be concluded this summer if it is possible according to reports from Paris United.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Pulisic is close to Messi and Ronaldo at international level
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Fantastic goal Kepa made sure Courtois was not missed
- Chelsea must consider Zouma for key role amid transfer ban
- Blues eye permanent deal for Kovacic – Good or bad?
- The Blues must land a prolific striker this summer
- Chelsea FC should shun the lackadaisical approach
- Who in the Chelsea team can replace Hazard?
- Why Frank Lampard may fit in at Chelsea
Real Madrid are also interested in the French midfielder. Meanwhile, Kante’s agent, Kkarim Douis met with PSG Sporting Director Antero Henrique in London as well as in Paris in the past few weeks.
Kante played a crucial part in Chelsea’s FA Cup triumph and was also voted as the PFA and FWA Player of the Year in the 2016-17 football season after being signed by Antonio Conte.
Chelsea are hoping to secure the services of Kante in more years to come with the french international proving he can offer more to the club since his move from Leicester. The Blues are offering a new contract to the combative midfielder though his contract expires in June of 2021.