- Pulisic not in Chelsea to become new Hazard.
- The American international praises Hazard.
The American international Christian Pulisic -20 doesn’t want to fit in Hazard shoes at Chelsea, but he’s rather considering being his own player and probably reaching for the level of the Belgian international at Chelsea.
The young star finished his season with Borussia Dortmund, and has flown to London this week before heading back to the U.S. to join the U.S national team in preparation for the coming summer’s Gold cup.
Chelsea is facing a transfer ban which means Pulisic could be their only signing in the coming season.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea boss Frank Lampard reveals the one deal that could be done this week
- Lampard to reunite with Chelsea as he agree three years deal
- Derby County gives permission to Chelsea to hold talks with Lampard.
- Mateo Kovacic gives green light for Chelsea move
- Chelsea given seven-day deadline to complete Mateo Kovacic transfer
- What Everton boss Marco Silva has told top brass about Kurt Zouma deal
- Frank Lampard to be announced as Chelsea manager ‘before the end of the week
- Harry Redknapp gives verdict on Lampard becoming new Chelsea boss
- Barcelona £35m bid for Willian rejected.
- Chelsea reluctant to sell Kourt Zouma to Everton
Chelsea fans would have high expectations from the 20-years-old American hoping he would be the new Hazard, with the latter widely expected to join Real Madrid in the coming season.
Pulisic is not looking to fill the big shoes of the Belgian star at Chelsea would rather be his own player and focused and being a better version of himself.
In an interview Pulisic said:
“Eden’s a fantastic player, we all know that. If I can get anywhere close to him, I’ll be more than happy,”
“But I’m coming in to be my own player. I expect a lot from myself, for me that’s enough.
“Obviously there’s pressure from outside – that’s to be expected.
“I want to be successful, be part of this team and make an impact. They are my goals and to become the best player I can be.”
“I want to try to prove to people that Americans can do it. I just want to make a name and represent my country, definitely. So that we gain even more respect,”
“I think at the beginning they think: ‘Who is this American trying to take my spot?’
“You want to prove to them that you are good enough.”
Pulisic a Pennsylvania native is now the most expensive American player of all time, surpassing the previous most expensive John Brooks he was transferred to Wolfburg at $22.5m in 2017.
We also recently reported that CHELSEA RISK 2-YEAR TRANSFER BAN DUE TO FIFA INVESTIGATIONS.
According to the French investigative website Mediapart, the integrity and compliance unit of FIFA has made a proposal that a two-year transfer ban which could stretch across four transfer windows be slammed on the London club for this, alongside 13 other offenses plus a fine of £384,000.
Would Pulisic have a good start to his Chelsea campaign ?
Considering Pulisic fits better on the RW would he be a competition for Hudson odoi next season?
Leave your comments in the comment box below.