- Pulisic would cut holidays to impress the new manager.
- American star might be under pressure to perform.
The American winger might be delayed in his return to Stamford Bridge in preparation for the new season due to the ongoing CONCACAF Gold Cup.
The finals of the CONCACAF would be played on 7th of July, and Chelsea squad would be reporting for Pre-season training on the 3rd of July which means Pulisic would be running late as the USA is one of the favourites to win the competition.
Chelsea always allows their star players involved in the summer international games get extended break before reporting for the new season.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- I can’t wait, i just want to get started- Christian Pulisic
- Hudson-Odoi has a huge opportunity in front of him says Lampard
- Pulisic is close to Messi and Ronaldo at international level
- Lampard will bring some of his back room staffs to Chelsea
- Pulisic praised as USMNT make semi-final spot
- Lampard’s Chelsea return very close
- Former Teammate backs Lampard for success at the Bridge
- Lampard to reunite with Chelsea as he agree three years deal
- Derby County gives permission to Chelsea to hold talks with Lampard.
- Christian Pulisic impresses in the Gold Cup
Pulisic would be looking to join Chelsea for the pre-season tour in Japan once the competition comes to an end.
Lampard is expected to be announced as the new manager at the Bridge, The 21-year-old American attacking midfielder would be looking to impress the new manager by an early report to training.
Christian Pulisic would be pressured to impress as he is likely to be the only new face in Chelsea’s next season squad owing to the fact that Chelsea would be facing a two-window transfer ban and also Hazard’s exit.
The Club has appealed the ban to the Court of Arbitration for Sports and it not likely it would be granted.
Read more on savechelsea.net; Willian poised to put the past behind him.
Chelsea midfielder Willian is determined to put his past troubles at Chelsea under former manager Antonio Conte behind him.
The Brazilian appeared frustrated last season prior to Conte’s sack from the club.
Reports suggested that Willian would leave Chelsea in the summer and the player recently gave credence to the reports when he revealed that he would have left if Conte had remained in charge…read more.