- Croatian midfielder, Mateo Kovacic is keen to make his loan move to Chelsea permanent.
- The Re-appointment of Zinedine Zidane hasn’t stopped his desire from staying at the Stamford Bridge.
- Real Madrid boss, Zidane seems not to have Kovacic in his plans and could possibly allow him to make a dream move to Chelsea.
It has been revealed that Real Madrid loanee, Mateo Kovacic would like to make a permanent switch to Chelsea.
The Croatian midfielder is a regular under Maurizio Sarri and has made 41 appearances for Chelsea F.C in all competitions since last summer.
Kovacic wouldn’t mind staying in West London despite the re-appointment of Real Madrid and French football legend, Zinedine Zidane as coach of Real Madrid.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Pulisic is close to Messi and Ronaldo at international level
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Fantastic goal Kepa made sure Courtois was not missed
- Chelsea must consider Zouma for key role amid transfer ban
- Blues eye permanent deal for Kovacic – Good or bad?
- The Blues must land a prolific striker this summer
- Chelsea FC should shun the lackadaisical approach
- Who in the Chelsea team can replace Hazard?
- Why Frank Lampard may fit in at Chelsea
Mateo Kovacic was part of the Real Madrid team that won 3 consecutive UEFA Champions League trophies under Zidane.
SaveChelsea.Net also reported on How Kovacic Joined Chelsea From Real Madrid
The On-loan Real Madrid midfielder was frustrated with the lack of playing time with Toni Kroos, Luka Modric, and Casemiro all ahead of him in the pecking order.