Reports suggest that Chelsea have begun negotiations with N’Golo Kante over a new contract at Stamford Bridge. Kante has three years remaining in his current Chelsea contract but the club are willing to hand him improved terms as they aim to secure his future at the club and ward off potential interests from rivals.
Juventus and PSG have been liked with Kante, and reports from The Express have indicated that Chelsea are willing to make Kante one of their highest earners with an offer of around £200,000 per week.
Kante has been exceptional since he joined Chelsea whilst establishing himself as a mainstay in the French starting 11. He won the PFA Player of the year award in his first season at Chelsea after winning the Premier League with Blues, having won the same title a year earlier with Leicester City.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Chelsea World cup winners recieve Legion of Honours medal.
- Chelsea Are Favourites To Sign Brazilian Sensation, Guimaraes
- Chelsea To Wait On Callum Hudson-Odoi
- Eden Hazard trains with team-mates ahead of Europa League clash against Slavia Prague
- Chelsea are condemned to beat Brighton at the Amex
- Carragher – Sarri is making Kante look average
- Kante signs new 5-year deal worth £290,000 weekly
- Does Sarri really need Kante for Sarriball
- Report – Kante set to renew contract with Chelsea
Kante has also been instrumental in France’s progression to the final of the Russia 2018 World Cup.