- Chelsea’s star boy Eden Hazard anticipating a Real Madrid move.
- The Belgian forward has always been a Madrid fan from childhood.
Report from Belgian journalist Kristof Terreur indicates that Eden Hazard is angling for a switch to Real Madrid. The Belgian has been repeatedly linked with a move to Real Madrid but the move has failed to materialize all this while.
According to Tourneur, Hazard supported Madrid as a child but insists that the move to Real Madrid may limit his match action. He made this known in a chat with Transfer Window Podcast:
“He keeps all options open like he did in the last few years.”
“He’s now 27 and it’s now or never”
“On Tuesday he told me he is open for a new challenge but on the other hand he’s happy at Chelsea. He said wherever I end up I will be happy.”
“I think he is still hoping Real Madrid come in for him. He’s a childhood Real Madrid fan, he’s been hoping for the move for a few years.
“He’s now 27 and it’s now or never. Players are ambitious and want to win the biggest trophies and he’s still keen to win the Champions League.”
“That’s why he also said in the week he wants to see what players Chelsea are signing before he commits his future to the club because he wants to challenge for trophies.”
“We will have to see as for me, it’s always between Real Madrid and Chelsea.”
“If he goes to Real, I don’t think he will be first choice, so otherwise he signs a long-term deal with Chelsea.”
“There’s always been talk of PSG but he’s always emphasized he doesn’t want to go back to France. He’s won Ligue 1 so I don’t see him going back to France – it’s Chelsea or Real Madrid.”
Also, catch up on our story on Courtois as Sarri has confirmed he will not hinder his move to Madrid.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Champions League Draw: Everything You Need To Know
- Tottenham Vs Chelsea: Mendy, Chilwell To Play Carabao Cup Clash
- UEFA New Rule Will Affect Chelsea, Arsenal, Others
- Premier League Gives Update On Return Of Fans To Stadiums
- Gareth Bale’s Return To Tottenham: What Chelsea Coach Thinks
- UPDATE: Chelsea’s Eighth Summer Signing ‘Almost Done’
- Chelsea Decides As Inter Milan Offer Eriksen, Brozovic Plus Cash For Kante
- Declan Rice: See Details Of Chelsea’s Contract For West Ham Midfielder
- Chelsea Midfielder Leaves Stamford Bridge For New Club Ahead Of Brighton Clash
- Chelsea Set To Give Willian No.10 Shirt To Pulisic
Maurizio Sarri has refused to be drawn into comments which were made by Thibaut Courtois’s agent insisting that the player wants to join Real Madrid. He has maintained that if Chelsea’s goalie wants to move to Madrid, he will not come in his way. Click on the link above to get the full gist.
Should Eden Hazard stay back at Stamford Bridge or move to Madrid anyway?
Kindly comment in the box below.