- Chelsea’s star boy Eden Hazard anticipating a Real Madrid move.
- The Belgian forward has always been a Madrid fan from childhood.
Report from Belgian journalist Kristof Terreur indicates that Eden Hazard is angling for a switch to Real Madrid. The Belgian has been repeatedly linked with a move to Real Madrid but the move has failed to materialize all this while.
According to Tourneur, Hazard supported Madrid as a child but insists that the move to Real Madrid may limit his match action. He made this known in a chat with Transfer Window Podcast:
“He keeps all options open like he did in the last few years.”
“He’s now 27 and it’s now or never”
“On Tuesday he told me he is open for a new challenge but on the other hand he’s happy at Chelsea. He said wherever I end up I will be happy.”
“I think he is still hoping Real Madrid come in for him. He’s a childhood Real Madrid fan, he’s been hoping for the move for a few years.
“He’s now 27 and it’s now or never. Players are ambitious and want to win the biggest trophies and he’s still keen to win the Champions League.”
“That’s why he also said in the week he wants to see what players Chelsea are signing before he commits his future to the club because he wants to challenge for trophies.”
“We will have to see as for me, it’s always between Real Madrid and Chelsea.”
“If he goes to Real, I don’t think he will be first choice, so otherwise he signs a long-term deal with Chelsea.”
“There’s always been talk of PSG but he’s always emphasized he doesn’t want to go back to France. He’s won Ligue 1 so I don’t see him going back to France – it’s Chelsea or Real Madrid.”
Also, catch up on our story on Courtois as Sarri has confirmed he will not hinder his move to Madrid.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- I can’t wait, i just want to get started- Christian Pulisic
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Pulisic is close to Messi and Ronaldo at international level
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Chelsea agrees a permanent deal for kovacic
- Fantastic goal Kepa made sure Courtois was not missed
- Chelsea must consider Zouma for key role amid transfer ban
- Blues eye permanent deal for Kovacic – Good or bad?
- The Blues must land a prolific striker this summer
Maurizio Sarri has refused to be drawn into comments which were made by Thibaut Courtois’s agent insisting that the player wants to join Real Madrid. He has maintained that if Chelsea’s goalie wants to move to Madrid, he will not come in his way. Click on the link above to get the full gist.
Should Eden Hazard stay back at Stamford Bridge or move to Madrid anyway?
Kindly comment in the box below.