- Italian midfielder Jorginho also part of the bargain to bring Sarri to Stamford Bridge.
- Italian tactician, Maurizio Sarri’s move to the bridge nearing completion.
According to a report from Tuttosport, Chelsea’s interest in Napoli midfielder Jorginho could be key to the club’s completion of a move for Maurizio Sarri.
The report suggested that Napoli president Aurelio de Laurentiis wants to include Jorginho as part of the negotiations, with the Blues willing to pay €60 million for the player, an amount which is €10 million more than what Manchester City who has been heavily linked with the Italian international have offered.
The offer from Chelsea would exceed the release clause that as stipulated in Sarri’s Napoli contract, and because of this, the move to Stamford Bridge could finally materialize for the Italian tactician.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea midfielder Jorginho could follow Maurizio Sarri to Juventus, hints agent
- Alonso – Jorginho is helping us adapt to Sarri
- Guardiola – Jorginho avoided a mistake by joining Chelsea
- Sarri reveals Jorginho’s footballing traits
- Chelsea agree £57m Jorginho transfer including Sarri’s deal
- Report – Jorginho likely to be part of Sarri deal
- The bill Chelsea must pay to hire Sarri
- Report – Napoli prepare €30 million bid for David Luiz
Also, read more story on Jorginho as Chelsea agree to £57m Jorginho transfer.
Reports reaching us suggests that Chelsea has agreed to a £57.4 million deal with Napoli for midfielder star Jorginho.