- Chelsea to retain superb midfielder N’Golo Kante at all cost.
- PSG’s hope of signing the French player has diminished due to Chelsea’s mouthwatering offer.
The reports on N’Golo Kante getting his contract renewed at Chelsea has died down recently. His current contract with Chelsea runs until June 2021.
There may not be any cause for panic due to the length of the contract, but it’ll be wise for the club to tie him down further and that is what the London outfit plans to do.
This is because Chelsea have begun discussions with N’Golo Kante on the renewal of his contract, and these should be put to bed in the coming weeks.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Pulisic is close to Messi and Ronaldo at international level
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Fantastic goal Kepa made sure Courtois was not missed
- Chelsea must consider Zouma for key role amid transfer ban
- Blues eye permanent deal for Kovacic – Good or bad?
- The Blues must land a prolific striker this summer
- Chelsea FC should shun the lackadaisical approach
- Who in the Chelsea team can replace Hazard?
The report suggests that the new deal will see N’Golo Kante emerge as one of the highest earners in the Premier League as the player is keen to remain at Chelsea.
The renewal is expected to be announced soon and this will be a major boost to the Chelsea side as they continue their hunt for silverware this season.
Do you think Kante will continue to live up to expectations in years to come?
Drop your opinions below.