- Man Utd to ready £60 Million bid for willian.
- Mourinho interested in re-union with the Brazilian star.
Reports are rife that Manchester United are preparing a £60 million move for Chelsea star and Brazil international Willian.
Jose Mourinho is reportedly eyeing a reunion with the Brazilian who he worked with in his time at Chelsea. Willian joined Chelsea in 2013, and reports from Daily Mail suggest that he could be the subject of a bid from Old Trafford.
Willian was restricted to 20 starts in the Premier League for Chelsea last season and Mourinho will be looking to test the Blues’ resolve with a summer offer for the 29-year-old attacker.
Willian has two years remaining in his current Chelsea contract and played the full 90 minutes as Brazil began their Russia 2018 campaign with a 1 all draw against Switzerland on Sunday night.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Why Frank Lampard may fit in at Chelsea
- It’s arguable but Maurizio Sarri took the easy route
- This trio should be key players at Chelsea next season
- The Chelsea job is becoming less attractive
- Why Jose Mourinho should not return to Chelsea
- Inter Milan Appoints Antonio Conte as their new manager
- Again? Chelsea striker Giroud enjoys new swipe at Arsenal
- Former Real Madrid President Reveals What’s Holding Hazard’s Move To Real Madrid
- Chelsea Star, Eden Hazard Spotted With A Real Madrid Shirt
- Maurizio Sarri asks to be released from his Chelsea contract after agreeing Juventus move
It can be recalled that Willian described Man United as one of the best clubs in the world recently when he was asked about Fred’s move to Old Trafford.
“Of course (Fred can make an impact), no doubt about that. He has a lot of qualities.
“He can improve (them) a lot. He goes to one of the best teams in the world. I am happy for him. I hope he does well at Manchester United.
“He is very happy to come to the Premier League to play. We talked a little bit about that.”