- Man Utd to ready £60 Million bid for willian.
- Mourinho interested in re-union with the Brazilian star.
Reports are rife that Manchester United are preparing a £60 million move for Chelsea star and Brazil international Willian.
Jose Mourinho is reportedly eyeing a reunion with the Brazilian who he worked with in his time at Chelsea. Willian joined Chelsea in 2013, and reports from Daily Mail suggest that he could be the subject of a bid from Old Trafford.
Willian was restricted to 20 starts in the Premier League for Chelsea last season and Mourinho will be looking to test the Blues’ resolve with a summer offer for the 29-year-old attacker.
Willian has two years remaining in his current Chelsea contract and played the full 90 minutes as Brazil began their Russia 2018 campaign with a 1 all draw against Switzerland on Sunday night.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Champions League Draw: Everything You Need To Know
- Tottenham Vs Chelsea: Lampard Fires Back At Mourinho Ahead Of Carabao Cup Clash
- UEFA New Rule Will Affect Chelsea, Arsenal, Others
- UPDATE: Chelsea’s Eighth Summer Signing ‘Almost Done’
- Chelsea Decides As Inter Milan Offer Eriksen, Brozovic Plus Cash For Kante
- Declan Rice: See Details Of Chelsea’s Contract For West Ham Midfielder
- Chelsea Set To Give Willian No.10 Shirt To Pulisic
- Edouard Mendy Transfer Confirmation: Chelsea To Increase Bid
- Full Carabao Cup Second and Third Round Draw: Arsenal, Chelsea and Tottenham Features
- Chelsea and Manchester City In Pain Over Lionel Messi Transfer Blow As La Liga Issue Key Statement
It can be recalled that Willian described Man United as one of the best clubs in the world recently when he was asked about Fred’s move to Old Trafford.
“Of course (Fred can make an impact), no doubt about that. He has a lot of qualities.
“He can improve (them) a lot. He goes to one of the best teams in the world. I am happy for him. I hope he does well at Manchester United.
“He is very happy to come to the Premier League to play. We talked a little bit about that.”