- Sarri finally to be Signed, Sealed and Delivered to Stamford Bridge.
- This deal comes with a €5m encumbrance.
Report from Football Italia suggests that Chelsea have finally agreed to buy Maurizio Sarri out of his contract alongside a €5m transfer pact with Napoli as his release clause is back from July 1.
In quotes from other Italian newspapers, there are indications that the deal is imminent with Sarri already informed that it will be resolved on Tuesday.
The deal will reportedly be worked out on €5m alongside a signed document to provide confirmation of non-belligerence on the transfer market this summer, with a specific pledge that the release clauses of Piotr Zielinski, Elseid Hhysaj and Raul Albiol will not be activated.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea Reject The Chance To Sign Nathan Ake
- Chelsea 2 – Sheffield United 2: The Blues Drop Points Again
- ULC Draw: Chelsea’s Champions League Opponents Revealed
- Full List Of Injured Chelsea Players Ahead Of Sheffield United Clash
- What Tammy Abraham Said After Opening His Chelsea Goal Account
- Chelsea: Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Kante
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Pedro
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Praises Mason Mount
- Norwich 2-3 Chelsea: Tammy, Mount Seal First Win For The Blues
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
Napoli president recently insisted that he never received any call from Chelsea but reports from Sportitalia suggest that this is because ongoing discussions have been through intermediary Fali Ramadani and Napoli director of Sport Cristiano Giuntoli.
Chelsea will have to get the deal for €5m because Sarri’s already famous release clause of €8m in his Napoli contract become active again from July 1.
Meanwhile, Chelsea also have to resolve the Antonio Conte’s future at Stamford Bridge.
Also read up our story on Sarri’s game style called SARRIBALL.
The 2018/19 Premier League will begin and the Blues faithful are set to see how their new look Chelsea team will fare with Sarriball in the Premier League. Chelsea travel to the Kirklees’ Stadium to face Huddersfield this afternoon in the Premier League and David Wagner and his men will be eager to spring an opening day surprise for Sarri’s Blues.
How well do you think Sarri would perform at the Bridge?
Kindly comment in the box below.