- Sarri finally to be Signed, Sealed and Delivered to Stamford Bridge.
- This deal comes with a €5m encumbrance.
Report from Football Italia suggests that Chelsea have finally agreed to buy Maurizio Sarri out of his contract alongside a €5m transfer pact with Napoli as his release clause is back from July 1.
In quotes from other Italian newspapers, there are indications that the deal is imminent with Sarri already informed that it will be resolved on Tuesday.
The deal will reportedly be worked out on €5m alongside a signed document to provide confirmation of non-belligerence on the transfer market this summer, with a specific pledge that the release clauses of Piotr Zielinski, Elseid Hhysaj and Raul Albiol will not be activated.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Champions League Draw: Everything You Need To Know
- UPDATE: Chelsea’s Eighth Summer Signing ‘Almost Done’
- Chelsea Decides As Inter Milan Offer Eriksen, Brozovic Plus Cash For Kante
- Declan Rice: See Details Of Chelsea’s Contract For West Ham Midfielder
- Chelsea Set To Give Willian No.10 Shirt To Pulisic
- Edouard Mendy Transfer Confirmation: Chelsea To Increase Bid
- Full Carabao Cup Second and Third Round Draw: Arsenal, Chelsea and Tottenham Features
- Chelsea and Manchester City In Pain Over Lionel Messi Transfer Blow As La Liga Issue Key Statement
- Stations To Watch Every Chelsea Match On TV In 2020/2021
- Nicolas Tagliafico: Chelsea Interested In Ajax Left-Back
Napoli president recently insisted that he never received any call from Chelsea but reports from Sportitalia suggest that this is because ongoing discussions have been through intermediary Fali Ramadani and Napoli director of Sport Cristiano Giuntoli.
Chelsea will have to get the deal for €5m because Sarri’s already famous release clause of €8m in his Napoli contract become active again from July 1.
Meanwhile, Chelsea also have to resolve the Antonio Conte’s future at Stamford Bridge.
Also read up our story on Sarri’s game style called SARRIBALL.
The 2018/19 Premier League will begin and the Blues faithful are set to see how their new look Chelsea team will fare with Sarriball in the Premier League. Chelsea travel to the Kirklees’ Stadium to face Huddersfield this afternoon in the Premier League and David Wagner and his men will be eager to spring an opening day surprise for Sarri’s Blues.
How well do you think Sarri would perform at the Bridge?
Kindly comment in the box below.