- James McCarthy and Richarlison might not be available for the next game.
- Either Ross Barkley or Mateo Kovacic will make the starting lineup.
Ahead of Chelsea’s clash against Everton in the Premier League at Stamford Bridge on Sunday, the likes of Jonjoe Kenny who has a knock, and Kurt Zouma due to his loan deal will not play a part for the Toffees.
Meanwhile, Marco Silva’s side will have to carry out late fitness tests to determine if James McCarthy and Richarlison will be available for the game.
Leighton Baines has recently returned but will not be available for the game.
Chelsea, on the other hand, will be counting on Eden Hazard who recently returned from injury and played a part in their 1 nil Europa League win away to Bate Borisov.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Derby County gives permission to Chelsea to hold talks with Lampard.
- Cech returns to the Bridge
- Chelsea granted permission to begin talks with Lampard
- Mateo Kovacic gives green light for Chelsea move
- Chelsea given seven-day deadline to complete Mateo Kovacic transfer
- Chelsea is preparing a deal to finalize Kovacic move
- What Everton boss Marco Silva has told top brass about Kurt Zouma deal
- Chelsea will announce new head coach this week
- Christian Pulisic impresses in the Gold Cup
- There is no better manager other than Lampard
Meanwhile, the competition between Ross Barkley and loan recruit Mateo Kovacic will rage on as it remains to be seen who’ll start among the two as Chelsea welcome Everton.
Morata is set for a start after given a rest from Chelsea’s Europa League exertions last Thursday.