- Loftus-Cheek hoping to be in Sarri’s starting 11 as Chelsea’s starts their Europa League campaign.
- The midfielder has just come out of a shin injury and hoping to impress the new coach.
Chelsea midfielder Ruben Loftus-Cheek is in contention to make his first start for Chelsea in the Europa League.
The England international has recovered from a short-term layoff and is now in line for a start when Chelsea play hosts to Hungarian side Videoton in the Europa League at Stamford Bridge tonight.
The midfielder has overcome a shin problem and is expected to be part of the changes Sarri will be making to his lineup.
The likes of Gary Cahill, Emerson Palmieri, Christensen may start the game while Fabregas and Morata may be introduced at some point in the game.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea 2 – Sheffield United 2: The Blues Drop Points Again
- ULC Draw: Chelsea’s Champions League Opponents Revealed
- Full List Of Injured Chelsea Players Ahead Of Sheffield United Clash
- What Tammy Abraham Said After Opening His Chelsea Goal Account
- Chelsea: Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Kante
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Pedro
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Praises Mason Mount
- Norwich 2-3 Chelsea: Tammy, Mount Seal First Win For The Blues
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- Lampard has encouraged his side to apply more attacking intent and freedom
Ross Barkley is also set to play his part for Chelsea in the game as he hopes his form for Chelsea will see him earn an England call-up.
“I’m playing a big role in the side at the minute and I believe my performances show I’m capable of being in the England squad, hopefully,” said the 24-year-old.”
Also don’t miss our story on Loftus-Cheek who seeks to exit Stamford Bridge in January.
Reports from Daily Mail claim that England midfielder Ruben Loftus-Cheek will inform Chelsea he wishes to leave on loan in January. Click the link to get the full story. Click here to read more on Ruben Loftus-Cheek.
What’s your take on this.
Kindly comment in the box below.