- Chelsea Centre back Antonio Rudiger bouts with Kimmich in training.
- Germany squad leaves football for boxing.
- Bust up on training ground.
This is one news that Chelsea fans will not be excited about and it is with regards to a training ground bust-up that ensued between Chelsea defender Antonio Rudiger and Bayern Munich star Joshua Kimmich with the duo having to be separated by Germany coach Miroslav Klose.
According to Bild, both players came to blows over a rough challenge although it wasn’t entirely clear who was the guilty party in the supposed challenge.
Klose had to intervene as the players were pictured confronting each other before they both cooled off.
This is obviously not a good development for the Germany side who’ll be looking to defend their trophy in Russia, and much worse, a rift in the dressing room between two likely key players in the squad as they both impressed at the club level in the just-concluded season.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Champions League Draw: Everything You Need To Know
- Antonio Breaks Silence After Being Dropped In Liverpool Clash
- UPDATE: Chelsea’s Eighth Summer Signing ‘Almost Done’
- Chelsea Decides As Inter Milan Offer Eriksen, Brozovic Plus Cash For Kante
- Declan Rice: See Details Of Chelsea’s Contract For West Ham Midfielder
- Chelsea Set To Give Willian No.10 Shirt To Pulisic
- Edouard Mendy Transfer Confirmation: Chelsea To Increase Bid
- Full Carabao Cup Second and Third Round Draw: Arsenal, Chelsea and Tottenham Features
- Chelsea and Manchester City In Pain Over Lionel Messi Transfer Blow As La Liga Issue Key Statement
- Stations To Watch Every Chelsea Match On TV In 2020/2021
As the FIFA world cup in Russia is about to commence savechelsea.net reported that the Belgium coach has spoken that hazard would decide his future after the world cup.
Belgium coach Roberto Martinez has revealed that his Premier League players in the squad have made a decision to wait until after the World Cup to resolve their uncertain club futures.
While the likes of Alderweireld and Dembele may leave Spurs this summer after running down their contracts, Chelsea duo of Thibaut Courtois and Eden Hazard have also been linked with a move away from Stamford Bridge after the Blues failed to secure UEFA Champions League qualification.