- Chelsea Centre back Antonio Rudiger bouts with Kimmich in training.
- Germany squad leaves football for boxing.
- Bust up on training ground.
This is one news that Chelsea fans will not be excited about and it is with regards to a training ground bust-up that ensued between Chelsea defender Antonio Rudiger and Bayern Munich star Joshua Kimmich with the duo having to be separated by Germany coach Miroslav Klose.
According to Bild, both players came to blows over a rough challenge although it wasn’t entirely clear who was the guilty party in the supposed challenge.
Klose had to intervene as the players were pictured confronting each other before they both cooled off.
This is obviously not a good development for the Germany side who’ll be looking to defend their trophy in Russia, and much worse, a rift in the dressing room between two likely key players in the squad as they both impressed at the club level in the just-concluded season.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Pulisic is close to Messi and Ronaldo at international level
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Fantastic goal Kepa made sure Courtois was not missed
- Chelsea must consider Zouma for key role amid transfer ban
- Blues eye permanent deal for Kovacic – Good or bad?
- The Blues must land a prolific striker this summer
- Chelsea FC should shun the lackadaisical approach
- Who in the Chelsea team can replace Hazard?
- Why Frank Lampard may fit in at Chelsea
As the FIFA world cup in Russia is about to commence savechelsea.net reported that the Belgium coach has spoken that hazard would decide his future after the world cup.
Belgium coach Roberto Martinez has revealed that his Premier League players in the squad have made a decision to wait until after the World Cup to resolve their uncertain club futures.
While the likes of Alderweireld and Dembele may leave Spurs this summer after running down their contracts, Chelsea duo of Thibaut Courtois and Eden Hazard have also been linked with a move away from Stamford Bridge after the Blues failed to secure UEFA Champions League qualification.