Manchester City star Leroy Sane has named Chelsea as his side’s biggest Premier League title rivals for the 2018/19 season.
The Etihad outfit will seek to defend their title which they flawlessly won when the season kicks off, finishing 19 points ahead of Manchester United.
Man City broke numerous records in the process and have recently acquired Riyad Mahrez to an already formidable squad this summer. The likes of Man United, Liverpool, and Arsenal have all made strides to enforce their sides ahead of next season’s campaign.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea 2 – Sheffield United 2: The Blues Drop Points Again
- ULC Draw: Chelsea’s Champions League Opponents Revealed
- Full List Of Injured Chelsea Players Ahead Of Sheffield United Clash
- What Tammy Abraham Said After Opening His Chelsea Goal Account
- Chelsea: Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Kante
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Pedro
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Praises Mason Mount
- Norwich 2-3 Chelsea: Tammy, Mount Seal First Win For The Blues
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
However, Sane feels Chelsea under the new Manager Maurizio Sarri will be the club’s biggest rival this summer. When asked about the opposition’s chances, he replied:
“I think Chelsea.
“Chelsea have brought in a really good coach,” he added.
“The way Napoli played last season was really attractive. We really suffered against them.
“They might need some time to get used to his tactics but they could be a really tough team.”