There’s a new sheriff in town with regards to Chelsea. Maurizio Sarri is already exerting his authority at Old Trafford.
However, it is good to note that the decisions are being made to make his players comfortable and make them produce their best under the new playing style.
The latest decision from Sarri only goes to point out how unpopular some of Antonio Conte’s rules were amongst the players although he had a successful spell.
The Italian manager has relaxed some of Conte’s stringent rules at Stamford Bridge which were deemed unpopular by the players according to reports.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- Lampard has encouraged his side to apply more attacking intent and freedom
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Pulisic is close to Messi and Ronaldo at international level
- Lampard will bring some of his back room staffs to Chelsea
- Lampard’s Chelsea return very close
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Latest development on Gonzalo Higuain
- Fantastic goal Kepa made sure Courtois was not missed
- Chelsea must consider Zouma for key role amid transfer ban
According to The Telegraph, Sarri has relaxed the rules bothering on nutrition.
He also did away with Conte’s order that that squad must lodge at a West London hotel the night preceding a home fixture.
The report suggests that the strict diet regime was one of the factors that contributed to Conte’s departure from the club earlier this summer.
It also claims that the hotel regulation was also not welcome. Hopefully, the action pays off and continues to, as the Blues started the 2018/19 Premier League season on a high.