- Barkley was impressive in a tough game against Burnley.
- Sean Dyche’s men have always been a tough nut to crack for teams at the top of the EPL table.
- Chelsea still maintains their unbeaten run.
Ross Barkley was yet again impressive in a Chelsea shirt as he played his part nicely in Chelsea’s 4 nil win against Burnley at Turf Moor on Sunday.
He was handed his second start in three Premier League games and got the side going after his assist freed up space for Morata to slot in Chelsea’s first goal on the day.
He scored the second for Chelsea and subsequently provided 2 assists in the course of the game.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea will announce new head coach this week
- There is no better manager other than Lampard
- Chelsea FC should shun the lackadaisical approach
- Who in the Chelsea team can replace Hazard?
- Chelsea are Offering a three year deal to Lampard
- Why Frank Lampard may fit in at Chelsea
- Lampard will thrive as Chelsea’s head coach
- It’s arguable but Maurizio Sarri took the easy route
- This trio should be key players at Chelsea next season
- The Chelsea job is becoming less attractive
Therefore, it came as no surprise when Maurizio Sarri heaped the England international with praise for his improvements and adherence to team tactics in recent weeks.
“He’s doing very well in this period. He’s improved in the defensive phase and he has improved his physical condition because the last season for him was very difficult with a very serious injury.”
“He stopped the activity for six months. Now he’s improving the physical condition. He’s a very good player from a technical point of view. He’s improved the defensive phase. Now I think Ross is complete.”
The Blues were very impressive on the day as Sarriball appeared to take hold in the encounter.
There were improvements in the team’s defense and this will definitely have pleased the Italian tactician who has been talking up the team’s defensive frailties recently.
The team continued their unbeaten run and will now face Crystal Palace at Stamford Bridge on Sunday.
SaveChelsea.net had earlier reported that there were three highpoints learnt from Chelsea’s thrashing of Burnley.
Despite a relatively tough game against Sean Dyche’s men, Sarri’s men and out victorious after the final whistle. click the link above to read the learning points the blue could take back and learn to improve their scoring capabilities.
Do you think Barkley deserves a regular shirt under Sarri?
Please leave a comment below.