- Sarri reaffirms his trust on Morata
- Sarri believes Morata is a sensible quality player, fast and technically gifted
Alvaro Morata may not have hit the ground running in his second season at Chelsea but this has not stopped Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri from heaping praises on the Spain international.
Morata joined Chelsea last season but has been blowing hot and cold in a Chelsea shirt. The striker is yet to put up consistent performances at Chelsea.
Regardless, Sarri has put trust in him and has preferred him over France international Olivier Giroud in most of the games this season.
Speaking on Morata’s impact this season, Maurizio Sarri said
“Morata is a quality player, fast and technically gifted. He’s a sensible person and the difficulties had hurt him.
“The results and the quality of our football are positive. 18 games without a loss in such a competitive reality show that we’re on the right track.”
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- Lampard has encouraged his side to apply more attacking intent and freedom
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Pulisic is close to Messi and Ronaldo at international level
- Lampard will bring some of his back room staffs to Chelsea
- Lampard’s Chelsea return very close
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Latest development on Gonzalo Higuain
- Alvaro Morata wants Madrid stay
- Fantastic goal Kepa made sure Courtois was not missed
The striker appears to have hit form recently despite starting the season slowly. His recent form will surely be relied on when the Blues travel to Wembley to face Tottenham Hotspur in the Premier League this weekend.