- Chelsea’s manager dispels Pedro’s shoulder injury as not critical.
- Medical team to release final statement of his condition after further close examination.
Maurizio Sarri has downplayed the extent of Pedro’s shoulder injury in the course of the 1 nil win against PAOK Salonika in the Europa League on Thursday.
Pedro accidentally collided with PAOK goalkeeper Alexandros Paschalakis few minutes before the end of the game and was taken off the pitch with assistance from Chelsea’s medical staff.
According to Sarri, further assessments would be carried out on the player to determine how severe the injury is.
However, he added that the injury may not be as bad as he first feared after the collision occurred.
In the course of the post-match conference, Sarri said:
“I don’t know exactly the situation.”
“I have only talked to the doctor for a few seconds and he said probably it is not a very serious injury.”
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Pulisic is close to Messi and Ronaldo at international level
- Lampard will bring some of his back room staffs to Chelsea
- Lampard’s Chelsea return very close
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Latest development on Gonzalo Higuain
- Fantastic goal Kepa made sure Courtois was not missed
- Chelsea must consider Zouma for key role amid transfer ban
- Blues eye permanent deal for Kovacic – Good or bad?
- The Blues must land a prolific striker this summer
Also read other stories on Pedro as he feels satisfied and happy to play at Stamford Bridge.
Chelsea attacker Pedro Rodriguez has insisted that he is happy with life at Chelsea FC and will be willing to stay beyond the summer. Pedro has been relatively decent since his arrival from Barcelona in 2015. Get the full gist by clicking the link.
How would the Blues perform without Pedro Rodriguez, he is very influential in Sarri’s line up?
Let’s have your view on this, comment in the box below.