- Chelsea boss keen to keep Hazard at the club amid transfer rumors
- Sarri claims only Hazard decides if he stays or leave.
- Hazard is considering a whooping offer of about £350,000 on a weekly basis.
Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri has insisted that Eden Hazard can end the uncertainty over his future at the club by agreeing an offer to extend his contract at Stamford Bridge.
Hazard’s current contract will expire in June 2020 and the player is yet to decide on continuing with Chelsea or leaving for Real Madrid if the Los Blancos come calling for his signature.
According to Sarri, the Belgian is considering an offer made by Chelsea which could come with wages of about £350,000 on a weekly basis.
“The club is available to sign a new contract immediately, but it’s up to him if he wants to renew or not,” Sarri said.
“I want Eden here, of course, but I want him here if he wants to stay here.”
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea will announce new head coach this week
- Christian Pulisic impresses in the Gold Cup
- There is no better manager other than Lampard
- Chelsea FC should shun the lackadaisical approach
- Who in the Chelsea team can replace Hazard?
- Chelsea are Offering a three year deal to Lampard
- Why Frank Lampard may fit in at Chelsea
- Lampard will thrive as Chelsea’s head coach
- It’s arguable but Maurizio Sarri took the easy route
- This trio should be key players at Chelsea next season
Hazard has said he won’t leave Chelsea, but his delay in agreeing to a contract extension states otherwise.
The Blues will definitely cash in on him next summer if no new contract is agreed by then, or lose him for free at the end of the 2019/20 season.
Sarri added: “I know very well that there are discussions between the club and the manager of Eden every week, I think, so if there is something new, the club will call me immediately.”
Real madrid are keen on signing the Belgian star, savechelsea.net reported that Chelsea are to offer Hazard new contract.
Chelsea offers hazard a mega contract worth £350,000 on a weekly basis with Hazard contract coming to unwanted end by june 2019.
During the Chelsea night awards fans urges the belgian international to sign new contract, as hazard won Chelsea player of the season for the third time in his career.