- Mauricio Sarri hints at Napoli exit amid Chelsea link.
- Chelsea top managerial target gives a major boost to landing the job.
Napoli boss and Chelsea managerial target Mauricio Sarri has hinted that he may exit Napoli this summer. The 59-year-old tactician is one of the possible candidates reportedly lined up to replace Antonio Conte.
Sarri has one year left on his contract with Napoli, and he has been warned by Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis after the club’s last game against Crotone that the time’s up for him to make a decision on his future at the club.
Meanwhile, although Sarri didn’t confirm where he’ll be next season, he gave a strong indication that his time at Naples may be over.
“Everything in life ends and it is better to finish things after writing a beautiful story,”
“I don’t know if I will stay, I have to talk about it with my family.
“The situation is complicated. You can’t say you’re ready to go and try again with this squad when you don’t know that everyone will remain here.”
I don’t know if the club will manage to keep the players who have release clauses when offers will come in from big clubs.
“What I do think is that I could not go directly to another Italian team, and that if I had to make a change I would prefer to go abroad.”
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea 2 – Sheffield United 2: The Blues Drop Points Again
- ULC Draw: Chelsea’s Champions League Opponents Revealed
- Full List Of Injured Chelsea Players Ahead Of Sheffield United Clash
- What Tammy Abraham Said After Opening His Chelsea Goal Account
- Chelsea: Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Kante
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Pedro
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Praises Mason Mount
- Norwich 2-3 Chelsea: Tammy, Mount Seal First Win For The Blues
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- Lampard has encouraged his side to apply more attacking intent and freedom
Napoli ended the season on 91 points after the victory over Crotone, the highest ever tally for a non-champion in the Serie A while Juventus ended up as Champions with as four points margin. Click to read more on Maurizio Sarri…
Savechelsea.net also reported that CONTE WAS LEFT DISGUSTED WITH CHELSEA TREATMENT with the way Chelsea have conducted themselves this summer with regards to his contract at the club.
Conte is disappointed with Chelsea as he felt that the situation could have been handled his dismissal with a great deal of respect after all he achieved with the club.
Also, click to read more on Antonio Conte…