- Maurizio Sarri hopeful that Hazard returns ahead of next Sunday’s clash against Crystal Palace.
- Sarri dsclosed that despite they having lots of good players, Hazard offers something different.
Maurizio Sarri has expressed hopes that Eden Hazard will return from injury ahead of next Sunday’s clash against Crystal Palace in the Premier League.
The Belgian played no part in Chelsea’s 4 nil rout of Burnley at Turf Moor on Sunday due to a back injury.
When asked if he was happy that his team put up such a commanding display in the Belgian’s absence, Sarri replied:
“I want him every match if possible because we have a lot of good players. Hazard offers something different. I am very happy as the team was able to score seven goals in two matches without Hazard. That’s a good sign. I want Eden as soon as possible. I’m not sure for Wednesday but hopefully for Sunday.”,
Meanwhile, the Blues will now turn their attention to the Carabao Cup when Frank Lampard’s Derby County come visiting alongside some Chelsea loanees in midweek.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea will announce new head coach this week
- Christian Pulisic impresses in the Gold Cup
- There is no better manager other than Lampard
- Chelsea FC should shun the lackadaisical approach
- Who in the Chelsea team can replace Hazard?
- Chelsea are Offering a three year deal to Lampard
- Why Frank Lampard may fit in at Chelsea
- Lampard will thrive as Chelsea’s head coach
- It’s arguable but Maurizio Sarri took the easy route
- This trio should be key players at Chelsea next season