- Chelsea coach, Maurizio Sarri has included two youngsters in the club’s first team training session ahead of Europa league quarter clash against Slavia Prague
- Richard Nartey and Ruben Sammut trained with the Chelsea first team squad on Wednesday morning
- Chelsea is currently faced with a transfer ban. They would likely call on more youngsters into the first team squad.
Maurizio Sarri included Chelsea youngsters, Richard Nartey and Ruben Sammut in the club’s first team training session ahead of the quarter-final Europa League clash with Slavia Prague.
Maurizio Sarri has included many youth players in the senior training sessions this season, with players like Billy Gilmour and Ethan Ampadu featuring in training regularly.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Champions League Draw: Everything You Need To Know
- UEFA New Rule Will Affect Chelsea, Arsenal, Others
- Chelsea Take Final Decision On Selling Ross Barkley
- UPDATE: Chelsea’s Eighth Summer Signing ‘Almost Done’
- How Mason Mount Reacted To Chelsea Signing Kai Havertz – Lampard
- Chelsea Decides As Inter Milan Offer Eriksen, Brozovic Plus Cash For Kante
- Declan Rice: See Details Of Chelsea’s Contract For West Ham Midfielder
- Chelsea Set To Give Willian No.10 Shirt To Pulisic
- Edouard Mendy Transfer Confirmation: Chelsea To Increase Bid
- Full Carabao Cup Second and Third Round Draw: Arsenal, Chelsea and Tottenham Features
Richard Nartey and Ruben Sammut are regulars for the Chelsea U-23 side over the course of the last two years.
Chelsea coach, Maurizio Sarri is paying attention to the rich Chelsea academy and has begun to include Chelsea youth products like Callum Hudson-Odoi and Ruben Loftus-Cheek in his starting lineup, much to the admiration and pleasure of the Chelsea fans.
Chelsea are faced with a two year transfer ban by FIFA and the club manager, Maurizio Sarri may need to dip into the club’s academy in the coming months.
SaveChelsea.net had previously reported on Chelsea training session ahead of Slavia Prague clash.
Eden Hazard and Cezar Azpilicueta led the rest of the team at the club’s training session at Cobham. Danny Drinkwater didn’t take part in the training session after he crashed his car on his return from a party.