- Victor Moses does not make Sarri’s first eleven.
- The Nigerian International lost his touch as a winger under former coach Antonio Conte.
Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri has explained that Victor Moses has not been included in the lineup this season because he is not yet fit to play as a winger.
Sarri disclosed that Moses would be deployed as a winger this season as against the right wingback role he was made to play under former Chelsea boss Antonio Conte.
Moses appears to have found himself out of favor thus far and has only played 11 minutes in the present campaign.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea 2 – Sheffield United 2: The Blues Drop Points Again
- ULC Draw: Chelsea’s Champions League Opponents Revealed
- Full List Of Injured Chelsea Players Ahead Of Sheffield United Clash
- What Tammy Abraham Said After Opening His Chelsea Goal Account
- Chelsea: Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Kante
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Pedro
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Praises Mason Mount
- Norwich 2-3 Chelsea: Tammy, Mount Seal First Win For The Blues
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- Lampard has encouraged his side to apply more attacking intent and freedom
It was expected that Maurizio Sarri would revert to his preferred 4-3-3 role after his arrival.
This led to questions on what the future had for the likes of Moses who thrived in the unfamiliar wingback role although he was traditionally a winger.
According to Sarri, Moses needs to get up to speed with the demands of being a winger.
This is obviously a touch Moses has lost since he was made to focus more on defensive duties than on the attack as a wingback
“Because he changed the position in the pitch. Now we are trying to let him play like a winger.”
SaveChelsea.net also reported that Victor Moses was given a red card in an FA Cup final in Wembley.
Victor Moses hopes to make amends on the worst moment of his football life which is the red card he received in last season’s FA Cup final against Arsenal at Wembley.
Does Moses play better as a winger or a right back?
Kindly post comments in the box below.