- Sarri hears for the first time of his sack from Italian side Napoli, on live TV.
- Chelsea’s new Boss Sarri wins four straight games, starts on a big note.
Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri has started life at Chelsea impressively as his side has won 4 from 4 this stint.
The Italian tactician joined Chelsea from Napoli this summer after guiding Napoli to a second place finish in the Serie A.
This is one of the closest Scudetto race in the Serie A for years. Meanwhile, he’s gradually implementing his football ideology at Stamford Bridge.
His Blues side has been playing some impressive football this season and has also been productive with wins.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- Chelsea and Arsenal reach agreement for David Luiz
- Lampard has encouraged his side to apply more attacking intent and freedom
- Ampadu joins RB Leipzig on season long loan
- Lampard is confident Chelsea do not need new signings to achieve greatness
- Frank Lampard says he expect Hudson-Odoi to stay at Chelsea
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Pulisic is close to Messi and Ronaldo at international level
- Lampard will bring some of his back room staffs to Chelsea
- Lampard’s Chelsea return very close
In a chat with Il Mattino, Sarri revealed how he found out that he was sacked by Napoli.
“It’s true, I found out that I wasn’t the Napoli coach anymore by seeing it on television.”
“I had some doubts, that’s fair, but there was a clause in the contract and it wasn’t something I had asked for. It was not respected in the timing. Now I hope that Ancelotti can achieve what I came so close to.”
Sarru also spoke in the arguments and debates surrounding Gonzalo Higuain and Napoli, as well as how the player fell out with the club’s president:
“Higuain isn’t a traitor and didn’t betray anyone. His problem was purely with the President.”
Also, read up our story on Sarri as he reveals that he is having a pleasant time at Stamford Bridge.
In recent comments, Sarri has revealed that he is very well at the moment and that the atmosphere at Stamford Bridge is fantastic also, the football is spectacular. Click the link to read more of this intriguing story.
Truly sad the way he was exited, Antonio Kante felt disrespected the way Chelsea handled his sack as well, is there a problem with club management and sacking their coaches?
Let’s start a conversation here.
kindly comment in the box below.