- Maurizio Sarri offers to make Eden Hazard Chelsea’s new captain with a clause.
- The Italian coach is bent on keeping Hazard at Stamford Bridge.
Reports suggest that Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri is considering making Eden Hazard the captain of the Chelsea side in an attempt to convince him to remain at Stamford Bridge and commit his future to the Blues.
Chelsea has informed suitors with Real Madrid at the forefront that the Belgian international and captain will only leave the club if a valuation in the region of £200m is met in the ongoing summer transfer window.
The Mirror suggests that Sarri has sprung into action to keep Eden Hazard at Chelsea by offering him the captain’s armband, as he is set to ignore any approach from Real Madrid for his coveted forward man and star player.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- I can’t wait, i just want to get started- Christian Pulisic
- Chelsea agrees a permanent deal for kovacic
- Christian Pulisic impresses in the Gold Cup
- Who in the Chelsea team can replace Hazard?
- Former Real Madrid President Reveals What’s Holding Hazard’s Move To Real Madrid
- Chelsea Star, Eden Hazard Spotted With A Real Madrid Shirt
- An insight on Chelsea’s key man Eden Hazard and Europa final.
- Mourinho believes Europa league final is Hazard last match for Chelsea
- Eden Hazard offered mega $735,000-a-week deal after tax to join Real Madrid
- Why Hazard Is Thrilled With Zidane’s Return To Real Madrid
However, it notes that a final decision has not been reached as Hazard is a strong contender for the captain’s role alongside Cesc Fabregas and Cesar Azpilicueta. Hazard has two years left on his current deal and has been offered a lucrative extension according to reports.
Savechelsea.net also reported that Chelsea is eyeing Roma’s Kostas Manolas
Chelsea is reportedly interested in signing 27-year-old Greek defender Kostas Manolas from Roma after a fantastic season with the Serie A outfit. Click to read more about this sensational player.
If Hazard is made Club Captain, it is well deserved.
What are your thoughts?
Kindly comment in the box below.