- Chelsea’s new boss indifferent about circulating comments on Courtois move to Madrid.
- Chelsea’s management on high alert in search of a new goalie.
Maurizio Sarri has refused to be drawn into comments which were made by Thibaut Courtois’s agent insisting that the player wants to join Real Madrid.
Thibaut Courtois is out of contract at Stamford Bridge next summer and is reportedly available for sale at £35m.
The player’s agent made comments over the weekend which insinuated that the Belgium international and Russia 2018 Golden Glove winner is intent on joining Real Madrid.
“I have no reaction on the agent,” Sarri told reporters on Sunday.
“I am not interested in the agent, I want to hear if Courtois tomorrow will say the same.”
“I have to speak with my club. I want only players with high level of motivation. I don’t have any answer to the agent.”
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Lampard will bring some of his back room staffs to Chelsea
- Lampard’s Chelsea return very close
- Latest development on Gonzalo Higuain
- Fantastic goal Kepa made sure Courtois was not missed
- Chelsea will announce new head coach this week
- There is no better manager other than Lampard
- Chelsea can still challenge other big teams even with the loss of Hazard.
- Chelsea are Offering a three year deal to Lampard
- Lampard will thrive as Chelsea’s head coach
Meanwhile, Real Madrid are looking to bolster their goalkeeping department as Keylor Navas is currently the first choice goalie at the club.
Reports suggest that the Blues have made finding a replacement for Courtois a priority. The club will keep him and are ready to risk him leaving for free next summer if they fail to find one.
Also read our interesting story on Hazard as he threatens to leave Stamford Bridge at the end of this season if his demands are not met.
What’s your take on this?
Kindly comment in the box below.