- Maurizio Sarri on the verge of officially signing for Chelsea as new coach of the team
- Sarri could be reunited with his old Empoli assistant manager, Giovanni Martusciello
- Sarri may also be joined on the Chelsea bench by club legend Gianfranco Zola.
Maurizio Sarri is on the verge of officially signing for Chelsea but it has been revealed that his coaching staff at Napoli will remain with Carlo Ancelotti.
Multiple Italian sources have reported that Chelsea have agreed to bring in Sarri as a replacement for Conte, with an announcement expected in the next 48 hours.
Meanwhile, La Gazzetta dello Sport have suggested that Eden Hazard, having been encouraged by the praise of the manager by Belgium teammate Dries Mertens is pushing very hard for this arrival.
This recent development means that ‘Sarriball’ will soon be launched at Stamford Bridge and in the Premier League although Sarri won’t be doing it with his coaching staff from Napoli.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea will announce new head coach this week
- There is no better manager other than Lampard
- Chelsea FC should shun the lackadaisical approach
- Who in the Chelsea team can replace Hazard?
- Chelsea are Offering a three year deal to Lampard
- Zola to continue managerial career at Juventus
- Why Frank Lampard may fit in at Chelsea
- Lampard will thrive as Chelsea’s head coach
- It’s arguable but Maurizio Sarri took the easy route
- This trio should be key players at Chelsea next season
The likes of Assistant manager Francesco Calzona, fitness coach Sinatti and collaborator Simone Bonomi will work with Ancelotti at Napoli. Tuttosport claims that the staff were irritated when Sarri signed a four-year deal at Napoli while they were given short-term deals.
However, Sarri could be reunited with his old Empoli assistant manager, Giovanni Martusciello who currently works at Inter, and may also be joined on the Chelsea bench by club legend Gianfranco Zola.