The England international is not keen to leave Chelsea on loan according to reports. The German Bundesliga outfit Schalke 04 are interested in signing the player on loan.
The German club have expressed interest in the midfielder, and they are believed to be one on a list of clubs interested in Loftus-Cheek.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea 2 – Sheffield United 2: The Blues Drop Points Again
- ULC Draw: Chelsea’s Champions League Opponents Revealed
- Full List Of Injured Chelsea Players Ahead Of Sheffield United Clash
- What Tammy Abraham Said After Opening His Chelsea Goal Account
- Chelsea: Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Kante
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Pedro
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Praises Mason Mount
- Norwich 2-3 Chelsea: Tammy, Mount Seal First Win For The Blues
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- Lampard has encouraged his side to apply more attacking intent and freedom
Loftus-Cheek spent last season on loan at Crystal Palace and produced performances that earned him a place in England’s squad for the Russia 2018 World Cup.
However, the player might find a regular place in the team hard to come by due to the acquisition of the likes of Jorginho and Mateo Kovacic.
He is keen to play regularly at the club but the recent acquisitions in the Blues’ midfield will provide stiff competition for places under Sarri.
Regardless, Loftus-Cheek is not interested in a loan move to Schalke 04 in the Bundesliga as he is convinced that he can establish himself at Chelsea.
Reports also suggest that Chelsea may not sanction any loan move for the player away from the club this summer.