The England international is not keen to leave Chelsea on loan according to reports. The German Bundesliga outfit Schalke 04 are interested in signing the player on loan.
The German club have expressed interest in the midfielder, and they are believed to be one on a list of clubs interested in Loftus-Cheek.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Champions League Draw: Everything You Need To Know
- Tottenham Vs Chelsea: Mendy, Chilwell To Play Carabao Cup Clash
- UEFA New Rule Will Affect Chelsea, Arsenal, Others
- Chelsea Take Final Decision On Selling Ross Barkley
- Premier League Gives Update On Return Of Fans To Stadiums
- UPDATE: Chelsea’s Eighth Summer Signing ‘Almost Done’
- Chelsea Decides As Inter Milan Offer Eriksen, Brozovic Plus Cash For Kante
- Declan Rice: See Details Of Chelsea’s Contract For West Ham Midfielder
- Chelsea Midfielder Leaves Stamford Bridge For New Club Ahead Of Brighton Clash
- Chelsea Set To Give Willian No.10 Shirt To Pulisic
Loftus-Cheek spent last season on loan at Crystal Palace and produced performances that earned him a place in England’s squad for the Russia 2018 World Cup.
However, the player might find a regular place in the team hard to come by due to the acquisition of the likes of Jorginho and Mateo Kovacic.
He is keen to play regularly at the club but the recent acquisitions in the Blues’ midfield will provide stiff competition for places under Sarri.
Regardless, Loftus-Cheek is not interested in a loan move to Schalke 04 in the Bundesliga as he is convinced that he can establish himself at Chelsea.
Reports also suggest that Chelsea may not sanction any loan move for the player away from the club this summer.