The England international is not keen to leave Chelsea on loan according to reports. The German Bundesliga outfit Schalke 04 are interested in signing the player on loan.
The German club have expressed interest in the midfielder, and they are believed to be one on a list of clubs interested in Loftus-Cheek.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Pulisic is close to Messi and Ronaldo at international level
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Fantastic goal Kepa made sure Courtois was not missed
- Chelsea must consider Zouma for key role amid transfer ban
- Blues eye permanent deal for Kovacic – Good or bad?
- The Blues must land a prolific striker this summer
- Chelsea FC should shun the lackadaisical approach
- Who in the Chelsea team can replace Hazard?
- Why Frank Lampard may fit in at Chelsea
Loftus-Cheek spent last season on loan at Crystal Palace and produced performances that earned him a place in England’s squad for the Russia 2018 World Cup.
However, the player might find a regular place in the team hard to come by due to the acquisition of the likes of Jorginho and Mateo Kovacic.
He is keen to play regularly at the club but the recent acquisitions in the Blues’ midfield will provide stiff competition for places under Sarri.
Regardless, Loftus-Cheek is not interested in a loan move to Schalke 04 in the Bundesliga as he is convinced that he can establish himself at Chelsea.
Reports also suggest that Chelsea may not sanction any loan move for the player away from the club this summer.