- Lorenzo Insigne is tempted by a move to Chelsea.
- The Napoli winger would unite with his former boss, Sarri if the deal goes through.
- Insigne has produced top performances for Carlo Ancelotti’s side this season.
Napoli winger, Lorenzo Insigne is tempted to make a move to Stamford Bridge, according to reports in Italy.
The 27-year-old Italian international is weighing up whether to leave Napoli this summer to reunite with his former boss Maurizio Sarri at Chelsea.
However, the Sarri’s future at Chelsea is doubtful and it is unlikely whether the Blues will make a move for Insigne if their transfer ban is lifted by FIFA.
Liverpool and Paris Saint-Germain are other possible destinations for the Italian winger, who has produced a decent form for Napoli in the current season.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea 2 – Sheffield United 2: The Blues Drop Points Again
- ULC Draw: Chelsea’s Champions League Opponents Revealed
- Full List Of Injured Chelsea Players Ahead Of Sheffield United Clash
- What Tammy Abraham Said After Opening His Chelsea Goal Account
- Chelsea: Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Kante
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Pedro
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Praises Mason Mount
- Norwich 2-3 Chelsea: Tammy, Mount Seal First Win For The Blues
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- Lampard has encouraged his side to apply more attacking intent and freedom
Lorenzo Insigne has scored 13 goals and provided 7 assists in 38 appearances for Napoli, but he has struggled for fitness and form in the second half of the Serie A campaign.
The Italian star has only scored just twice since the turn of the year, and he was an unused substitute in Napoli’s 2-1 at home to Atalanta on Monday night.
We also reported on how Inter Milan was keen on making a move for Emerson.