- Lorenzo Insigne is tempted by a move to Chelsea.
- The Napoli winger would unite with his former boss, Sarri if the deal goes through.
- Insigne has produced top performances for Carlo Ancelotti’s side this season.
Napoli winger, Lorenzo Insigne is tempted to make a move to Stamford Bridge, according to reports in Italy.
The 27-year-old Italian international is weighing up whether to leave Napoli this summer to reunite with his former boss Maurizio Sarri at Chelsea.
However, the Sarri’s future at Chelsea is doubtful and it is unlikely whether the Blues will make a move for Insigne if their transfer ban is lifted by FIFA.
Liverpool and Paris Saint-Germain are other possible destinations for the Italian winger, who has produced a decent form for Napoli in the current season.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Pulisic is close to Messi and Ronaldo at international level
- Lampard will bring some of his back room staffs to Chelsea
- Lampard’s Chelsea return very close
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Latest development on Gonzalo Higuain
- Fantastic goal Kepa made sure Courtois was not missed
- Chelsea must consider Zouma for key role amid transfer ban
- Blues eye permanent deal for Kovacic – Good or bad?
- The Blues must land a prolific striker this summer
Lorenzo Insigne has scored 13 goals and provided 7 assists in 38 appearances for Napoli, but he has struggled for fitness and form in the second half of the Serie A campaign.
The Italian star has only scored just twice since the turn of the year, and he was an unused substitute in Napoli’s 2-1 at home to Atalanta on Monday night.
We also reported on how Inter Milan was keen on making a move for Emerson.