- Lorenzo Insigne is tempted by a move to Chelsea.
- The Napoli winger would unite with his former boss, Sarri if the deal goes through.
- Insigne has produced top performances for Carlo Ancelotti’s side this season.
Napoli winger, Lorenzo Insigne is tempted to make a move to Stamford Bridge, according to reports in Italy.
The 27-year-old Italian international is weighing up whether to leave Napoli this summer to reunite with his former boss Maurizio Sarri at Chelsea.
However, the Sarri’s future at Chelsea is doubtful and it is unlikely whether the Blues will make a move for Insigne if their transfer ban is lifted by FIFA.
Liverpool and Paris Saint-Germain are other possible destinations for the Italian winger, who has produced a decent form for Napoli in the current season.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Champions League Draw: Everything You Need To Know
- UPDATE: Chelsea’s Eighth Summer Signing ‘Almost Done’
- Chelsea Decides As Inter Milan Offer Eriksen, Brozovic Plus Cash For Kante
- Declan Rice: See Details Of Chelsea’s Contract For West Ham Midfielder
- Chelsea Set To Give Willian No.10 Shirt To Pulisic
- Edouard Mendy Transfer Confirmation: Chelsea To Increase Bid
- Full Carabao Cup Second and Third Round Draw: Arsenal, Chelsea and Tottenham Features
- Chelsea and Manchester City In Pain Over Lionel Messi Transfer Blow As La Liga Issue Key Statement
- Stations To Watch Every Chelsea Match On TV In 2020/2021
- Chelsea Advised To Sign Thiago Silva
Lorenzo Insigne has scored 13 goals and provided 7 assists in 38 appearances for Napoli, but he has struggled for fitness and form in the second half of the Serie A campaign.
The Italian star has only scored just twice since the turn of the year, and he was an unused substitute in Napoli’s 2-1 at home to Atalanta on Monday night.
We also reported on how Inter Milan was keen on making a move for Emerson.