- FC Girondins de Bordeaux manager, Paulo Sousa is set to make a for Olivier Giroud in the summer
- The arrival of Gonzalo Higuain has reduced Olivier Giroud’s playing time at Stamford Bridge
- Olivier Giroud could make a sensational return to Ligue 1 where he won the league with Montpellier as the league’s top scorer in the 2011/2012 season.
Bordeaux manager, Paulo Sousa is rumored to make a move for Chelsea striker, Olivier Giroud at the end of the season.
Olivier Giroud is closing on a return to Ligue 1 as his Chelsea’s contract expires at the end of the current season.
French clubs, Olympique Lyon and Olympique Marseille have made contact with Giroud’s representatives while Bordeaux made an approach for Giroud this week.
Portuguese football manager, Paulo Sousa has big ambitions for the next season as he would be looking to land the 2018 World Cup winner to his Bordeaux squad.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Olivier Giroud defends Laurent Koscielny – but admits ‘not knowing’ details of Arsenal row
- The Blues must land a prolific striker this summer
- Chelsea World cup winners recieve Legion of Honours medal.
- Again? Chelsea striker Giroud enjoys new swipe at Arsenal
- We Are Not Scared Of Virgil Van Dijk – Giroud Roars
- Chelsea opinion: Should Chelsea keep Olivier Giroud?
- Sousa driving Bordeaux move for Chelsea striker Giroud
- Bad news for strikers as false 9 favors Chelsea
- Sarri waiting for news on the extent of Morata’s injury
- Sarri describes Morata as a quality player
The Portuguese manager stepped in at Bordeaux in March 2019 after a difficult league campaign which has seen Ricardo Gomes and Gus Poyet sacked.
SaveChelsea.net also reported on how Marseille was interested in signing Giroud from Chelsea.
French football side, Olympique Marseille were enthusiastic in signing Chelsea striker, Olivier Giroud in the January transfer window. The French forward would fancy a move to the Ligue 1 outfit as Alvaro Morata gets more playing time ahead of him.