- Atletico Madrid are considering making a move for Marcos Alonso.
- Marcos Alonso was displaced by Emerson Palmieri in the latter stages of the season.
- Chelsea would be unwilling to sell Alonso due to the club’s transfer ban.
La Liga football giants, Atletico Madrid are keen on making a move for Chelsea left-back Marcos Alonso.
Atletico Madrid manager, Diego Simeone is in the market for a replacement for Lucas Hernandez, who is leaving the club for Bayern Munich.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- UPDATE: Chelsea’s Eighth Summer Signing ‘Almost Done’
- Chelsea Decides As Inter Milan Offer Eriksen, Brozovic Plus Cash For Kante
- Declan Rice: See Details Of Chelsea’s Contract For West Ham Midfielder
- Chelsea Set To Give Willian No.10 Shirt To Pulisic
- Edouard Mendy Transfer Confirmation: Chelsea To Increase Bid
- Full Carabao Cup Second and Third Round Draw: Arsenal, Chelsea and Tottenham Features
- Chelsea and Manchester City In Pain Over Lionel Messi Transfer Blow As La Liga Issue Key Statement
- Stations To Watch Every Chelsea Match On TV In 2020/2021
- Latest Chelsea Transfer Rumours For Today Saturday 22nd August
- Marina Granovskaia Set For Chelsea Free Spot
Marcos Alonso’s form has been in a terrible state this season but Chelsea are unlikely to sell the Spanish international due to the club’s transfer ban.
Emerson Palmieri has featured more prominently in Sarri’s plans in the second half of the season, while Kenedy would be returning from a loan spell from Newcastle in the summer.
SaveChelsea.net reported that Gonzalo Higuain will be sent back to Juventus in the summer.
Chelsea has rejected the option of signing Higuain permanently or extending his loan deal in the summer. The Argentine scored just five goals in 21 matches and would be sent back to Juventus as soon as his loan spell is over.