- Atletico Madrid are considering making a move for Marcos Alonso.
- Marcos Alonso was displaced by Emerson Palmieri in the latter stages of the season.
- Chelsea would be unwilling to sell Alonso due to the club’s transfer ban.
La Liga football giants, Atletico Madrid are keen on making a move for Chelsea left-back Marcos Alonso.
Atletico Madrid manager, Diego Simeone is in the market for a replacement for Lucas Hernandez, who is leaving the club for Bayern Munich.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea 2 – Sheffield United 2: The Blues Drop Points Again
- ULC Draw: Chelsea’s Champions League Opponents Revealed
- Full List Of Injured Chelsea Players Ahead Of Sheffield United Clash
- What Tammy Abraham Said After Opening His Chelsea Goal Account
- Chelsea: Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Kante
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Pedro
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Praises Mason Mount
- Norwich 2-3 Chelsea: Tammy, Mount Seal First Win For The Blues
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
Marcos Alonso’s form has been in a terrible state this season but Chelsea are unlikely to sell the Spanish international due to the club’s transfer ban.
Emerson Palmieri has featured more prominently in Sarri’s plans in the second half of the season, while Kenedy would be returning from a loan spell from Newcastle in the summer.
SaveChelsea.net reported that Gonzalo Higuain will be sent back to Juventus in the summer.
Chelsea has rejected the option of signing Higuain permanently or extending his loan deal in the summer. The Argentine scored just five goals in 21 matches and would be sent back to Juventus as soon as his loan spell is over.