- Allegri set eyes on Blues managerial opening.
- Its time for a new challenge this time, Abroad.
Former Juventus coach Massimiliano Allegri stake claims to join Chelsea amidst controversies surrounding the club and its manager.
The Italian ended his time with the old lady after a successful five year in charge. Although he helped Juventus to their eighth successive crown as Italian champions, he and the club parted ways after the 18/19 season.
However, Chelsea has made their intentions clear they are not pleased with the performance of Maurizio Sarri, though in his first season with the Blues the Italian secured a third-place finish, was an EFL Cup runner up and a Europa league winner still has not won the hearts of the Chelsea board.
According to the Daily Star,
“Allegri has also told those close to him that he’d be keen on the job at Stamford Bridge, in what makes sense as an exciting new challenge. for him AND his career.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea advised on the ideal manager to replace Sarri and it’s not Frank Lampard
- Stamford Bridge job will be an exciting new challenge in my career
- Maurizio Sarri asks to be released from his Chelsea contract after agreeing Juventus move
- Ex-Chelsea manager, Antonio Conte demands £9m salary at Inter Milan
Following his successful time in Italy with Juventus and AC Millan, the 51-year-old Italian feels it’s time for a new challenge hence his interest in Chelsea.
Chelsea fans surely will be happy to see a manager who has proven himself as one of the top-managers in present football come in to replace Sarri.
Savechelsea.neet reported earlier Lampard also backed as Chelsea’s new manager.
Ashley Cole supports former teammate and current manager, Frank Lampard for the managerial opening at the club where he is a Legend following the remarkable start to his managerial career.
What do you think of Allegri replacing Sarri?
Please comment in the box below.