Chelsea has been overlooked as Thiago Silva agrees a £70,000-a-week deal at Fiorentina, according to Corriere dello Sport.
But according to a source, Silva has already confirmed he will leave the Ligue 1 champions after the Sunday’s Champions League final against Bayern Munich.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Lampard To Sign Declan Rice For £40m After 3-3 Draw With West Brom
- ‘Werner Will Have A Field Day’ – Chelsea Fans Can’t Believe Liverpool Defending Leeds United
- Chelsea Decides As Inter Milan Offer Eriksen, Brozovic Plus Cash For Kante
- Frank Lampard Reveals Key Secrete To Transfer Success (Full Text)
- How My Wife Aided My Surprise Role In Chelsea -Lampard
- Chelsea Spending Spree Continues After Kai Havertz Deal
- See Robbie Savage Chelsea Prediction Ahead Of New Premier League Season
- Gary Neville Delivers Verdict On Chelsea’s Transfer Recruitment, Others
- Frank Lampard Speaks On Thiago Silva Chelsea Push (Full Text)
- Chelsea Star, Ashley Cole Deliver Verdict On Malang Sarr Transfer
Chelsea’s Frank Lampard was looking to add the 35-year-old’s experience to his shaky backline, but would now have to look at other alternatives.
But Silva is ready to take a huge pay cut to return to Serie A after successful eight years in France.
Thiago is believed to be earning a hefty £1.3million a month with the French giants and is thought to be targeting a two-year contract at his next club.