- Bakayoko reveals PSG dreams.
- Bakayoko agent reveals the player is focused on Chelsea.
Chelsea’s loanee Bakayoko reveals dreams of playing for Paris Saint Germain ahead of his loan return from AC Milan.
The 24-year old is set to return to the blue colour after failing to impress in his first season and was later sent on loan to AC Milan.
The Frenchman had a fallout with AC Milan former manager Gennaro Gattuso during his spell at the club.
Tiemoue Bakayoko had a mixed season with AC Milan and he’s now set to return to Stamford Bridge ahead of the new premier league season campaign.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Everton eyes Zouma’s permanent transfer
- Tammy Abraham- my aim is for a breakthrough at Chelsea
- Tiemoue Bakayoko reveals PSG dream ahead of Chelsea return
- Chelsea to start serving transfer ban as they look to avoid extension punishment
- Everton keen on permanent deal for Kurt Zouma, But Deal Rests On Chelsea’s Transfer ban
- “Don’t Leave”; Fans Begs Chelsea star To Stay After Breaking 30-Year Award Record
- Milan threaten to return Bakayoko to Chelsea
- Chelsea to be hit hard by FIFA’s loan rule
- Fabinho – Chelsea must give Bakayoko a chance
The French international player was born and brought up in the love city of Paris and has shown his desire to play for his home city.
“Yes, for sure, one day I would like to play in Paris,”
he told L’Equipe.
“I cannot lie about it. It’s big for me and my loved ones. We are real Parisians.”
Bakayoko’s brother and agent Abdoulaye have revealed that PSG is also interested in the player but they are currently focused on Chelsea.
“We receive phone calls every day,”
“It’s due to his good season this year in Milan.
“But we must think about the best project. And for now, the best project is Chelsea. He knows we are at home. You just have to start the season as well as you can and see what it’s like. But that does not stop us from listening to the proposals.
Chelsea campaign for the 19/20 season starts with a game against Manchester United at Old Trafford on Sunday 11th of August.
The first home game for the Blues is on the 17th of August against Leicester City followed by a trip to East Anglia to face newly promoted Norwich City. A home game against Sheffield United, another Championship side end August fixtures… read more.