- Top German Side, RB Leipzig are set to make a transfer move for Chelsea youngsters, Tammy Abraham and Mason Mount.
- Tammy Abraham and Mason Mount have excelled in their loan moves to Aston Villa and Derby County respectively.
- The imminent transfer ban on Chelsea would reduce RB Leipzig chances of getting either of these players on loan.
Bundesliga outfit, RB Leipzig are set to make a transfer move for Chelsea youngsters, Tammy Abraham and Mason Mount.
Tammy Abraham and Mason Mount are one of the best products of the Chelsea football academy who have impressed since the start of the season in the Championship.
Their current form hasn’t gone unnoticed as RB Leipzig expressed interest for the services of these players. Their form could be retained as part of the first-team squad at Stamford Bridge due to the pending transfer ban.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Lampard is confident Chelsea do not need new signings to achieve greatness
- Frank Lampard says he expect Hudson-Odoi to stay at Chelsea
- Mason Mount extends his Stamford Bridge stay
- Hudson-Odoi has a huge opportunity in front of him says Lampard
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Pulisic is close to Messi and Ronaldo at international level
- Chelsea will annouce Ruben Loftus-cheek contract exetension
- Lampard’s Chelsea return very close
- Former Teammate backs Lampard for success at the Bridge
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
SaveChelsea previously reported that Mason Mount is passionate about becoming the next Frank Lampard.
The Chelsea youngster is currently playing in the English Championship under the tutelage of Chelsea legend, Frank Lampard. Mount has been identified by many football pundits as a long-term asset to Chelsea.