- Top German Side, RB Leipzig are set to make a transfer move for Chelsea youngsters, Tammy Abraham and Mason Mount.
- Tammy Abraham and Mason Mount have excelled in their loan moves to Aston Villa and Derby County respectively.
- The imminent transfer ban on Chelsea would reduce RB Leipzig chances of getting either of these players on loan.
Bundesliga outfit, RB Leipzig are set to make a transfer move for Chelsea youngsters, Tammy Abraham and Mason Mount.
Tammy Abraham and Mason Mount are one of the best products of the Chelsea football academy who have impressed since the start of the season in the Championship.
Their current form hasn’t gone unnoticed as RB Leipzig expressed interest for the services of these players. Their form could be retained as part of the first-team squad at Stamford Bridge due to the pending transfer ban.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea 2 – Sheffield United 2: The Blues Drop Points Again
- ULC Draw: Chelsea’s Champions League Opponents Revealed
- Full List Of Injured Chelsea Players Ahead Of Sheffield United Clash
- What Tammy Abraham Said After Opening His Chelsea Goal Account
- Chelsea: Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Kante
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Pedro
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Praises Mason Mount
- Norwich 2-3 Chelsea: Tammy, Mount Seal First Win For The Blues
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- Chelsea and Arsenal reach agreement for David Luiz
SaveChelsea previously reported that Mason Mount is passionate about becoming the next Frank Lampard.
The Chelsea youngster is currently playing in the English Championship under the tutelage of Chelsea legend, Frank Lampard. Mount has been identified by many football pundits as a long-term asset to Chelsea.