- Upcoming Spurs game is a big threat to Chelsea’s ongoing unbeaten streak.
- The Spurs are not unbeatable as they have lost twice at home to Liverpool and manchester city.
Chelsea will travel to Wembley to face Tottenham Hotspur in the Premier League this weekend and this game is arguably the biggest threat to Chelsea’s ongoing unbeaten streak yet.
Maurizio Sarri will be coming up against Mauricio Pochettino, and this is one game where pundits expect the Blues’ unbeaten run to be put to the sword.
This is a derby game where anything can happen and Tottenham’s recent resurgence which has brought them within a point of Chelsea despite having lost three games will be a major morale booster for the Lilywhites.
A good number of Chelsea fans would easily take a point from this one, but the last game which ended in a draw at home to Everton is a pointer that the Blues must go all out for 3 points if they want to stand a chance of wrestling the title away from Manchester City’s grasp.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea 2 – Sheffield United 2: The Blues Drop Points Again
- ULC Draw: Chelsea’s Champions League Opponents Revealed
- Full List Of Injured Chelsea Players Ahead Of Sheffield United Clash
- What Tammy Abraham Said After Opening His Chelsea Goal Account
- Chelsea: Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Kante
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Pedro
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Praises Mason Mount
- Norwich 2-3 Chelsea: Tammy, Mount Seal First Win For The Blues
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- Lampard has encouraged his side to apply more attacking intent and freedom
Manchester City appear indomitable at the moment as others who are behind must have to be consistent whilst playing catch up with the League leaders.
Meanwhile, Tottenham Hotspur are not unbeatable, as they’ve lost twice at home in the Premier League this season. The only challenge is that they lost to the best of the best in the League this season with regards to Liverpool and Manchester City.
Therefore, Maurizio Sarri’s men will have to be at their best to stand a chance in the game. There may be cause for concern though, considering how Chelsea’s major catalyst in midfield Jorginho was frustrated by Marco Silva’s men.
Everton may have provided a hint on how to play Chelsea and Tottenham will also be looking to stifle the Italian.
Maurizio Sarri has his work cut out for him.
“Another major challenge is the issue of putting away chances. I for one, never expected Eden Hazard to keep up with his goalscoring spree. It’s early to write him off, but our other attackers must stand up and be counted.”
However, Morata’s recent missed sitter in the friendly for Spain against Bosnia leaves more to be desired. This is obviously a tough game for the Blues and we wait to see how it pans out on the day. The fact is that a major test awaits our unbeaten credentials.
Earlier, Sarri has commended Morata for his recent top goalscoring form and describes him as a quality player. Sarri hopes Morata will contribute immensely to the game against Spurs.
what do you think about Chelsea’s upcoming game against Tottenham Spur?
Drop your opinions in the comment section below.