- Underperforming stars to leave bridge by summer.
- Sarri looks to offload Chelsea trio.
Reports are rife that Chelsea may be looking to offload the likes of Alvaro Morata, David Luiz, and Victor Moses in the near future.
Maurizio Sarri started the season strongly with Chelsea but it seems that he can do with a few more additions and exits from the side as some positions need strengthening.
Chelsea is clearly in need of a lethal forward who can bang in the goals for the Stamford Bridge outfit consistently.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Champions League Draw: Everything You Need To Know
- UPDATE: Chelsea’s Eighth Summer Signing ‘Almost Done’
- Chelsea Decides As Inter Milan Offer Eriksen, Brozovic Plus Cash For Kante
- Declan Rice: See Details Of Chelsea’s Contract For West Ham Midfielder
- Chelsea Set To Give Willian No.10 Shirt To Pulisic
- Edouard Mendy Transfer Confirmation: Chelsea To Increase Bid
- Full Carabao Cup Second and Third Round Draw: Arsenal, Chelsea and Tottenham Features
- Chelsea and Manchester City In Pain Over Lionel Messi Transfer Blow As La Liga Issue Key Statement
- Stations To Watch Every Chelsea Match On TV In 2020/2021
- Nicolas Tagliafico: Chelsea Interested In Ajax Left-Back
David Luiz is also another possible exit. The player is above 30 and Chelsea’s transfer policy for players above 30 means that he won’t be offered a long-term deal, thereby, increasing the possibility of an exit.
David Luiz has been hot and cold for Chelsea this season as his defensive abilities have left more to be desired. Alvaro Morata, on his own part, seems unable to be consistent at Chelsea. It can be recalled that Sarri recently singled him out for his mental fragility.
Victor Moses is also set for an exit and a possible return to Crystal Palace or a move to Fulham. The player has not gotten any action under Maurizio Sarri.
savechelsea.net recently reported that CHELSEA REJECTS €5M PERMANENT TRANSFER FOR VICTOR MOSES.
The Blues have reportedly rejected a permanent transfer bid of one of its loan players due to the transfer fee offered by the club.
Fenerbahçe wants to make Victor Moses’ loan deal a permanent one but they have offered just €5m for him; a transfer fee which was rejected immediately by Chelsea.