- Underperforming stars to leave bridge by summer.
- Sarri looks to offload Chelsea trio.
Reports are rife that Chelsea may be looking to offload the likes of Alvaro Morata, David Luiz, and Victor Moses in the near future.
Maurizio Sarri started the season strongly with Chelsea but it seems that he can do with a few more additions and exits from the side as some positions need strengthening.
Chelsea is clearly in need of a lethal forward who can bang in the goals for the Stamford Bridge outfit consistently.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea Reject The Chance To Sign Nathan Ake
- Chelsea 2 – Sheffield United 2: The Blues Drop Points Again
- ULC Draw: Chelsea’s Champions League Opponents Revealed
- Full List Of Injured Chelsea Players Ahead Of Sheffield United Clash
- What Tammy Abraham Said After Opening His Chelsea Goal Account
- Chelsea: Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Kante
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Gives Fitness Update On Pedro
- Chelsea Manager Frank Lampard Praises Mason Mount
- Norwich 2-3 Chelsea: Tammy, Mount Seal First Win For The Blues
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
David Luiz is also another possible exit. The player is above 30 and Chelsea’s transfer policy for players above 30 means that he won’t be offered a long-term deal, thereby, increasing the possibility of an exit.
David Luiz has been hot and cold for Chelsea this season as his defensive abilities have left more to be desired. Alvaro Morata, on his own part, seems unable to be consistent at Chelsea. It can be recalled that Sarri recently singled him out for his mental fragility.
Victor Moses is also set for an exit and a possible return to Crystal Palace or a move to Fulham. The player has not gotten any action under Maurizio Sarri.
savechelsea.net recently reported that CHELSEA REJECTS €5M PERMANENT TRANSFER FOR VICTOR MOSES.
The Blues have reportedly rejected a permanent transfer bid of one of its loan players due to the transfer fee offered by the club.
Fenerbahçe wants to make Victor Moses’ loan deal a permanent one but they have offered just €5m for him; a transfer fee which was rejected immediately by Chelsea.