- Underperforming stars to leave bridge by summer.
- Sarri looks to offload Chelsea trio.
Reports are rife that Chelsea may be looking to offload the likes of Alvaro Morata, David Luiz, and Victor Moses in the near future.
Maurizio Sarri started the season strongly with Chelsea but it seems that he can do with a few more additions and exits from the side as some positions need strengthening.
Chelsea is clearly in need of a lethal forward who can bang in the goals for the Stamford Bridge outfit consistently.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Kepa Arrizabalaga Reveals What Chelsea Must Do After Losing Twice
- Chelsea and Arsenal reach agreement for David Luiz
- Lampard has encouraged his side to apply more attacking intent and freedom
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Pulisic is close to Messi and Ronaldo at international level
- Lampard will bring some of his back room staffs to Chelsea
- Lampard’s Chelsea return very close
- The new boss must answer the Jorginho vs Kante question
- Latest development on Gonzalo Higuain
- Alvaro Morata wants Madrid stay
David Luiz is also another possible exit. The player is above 30 and Chelsea’s transfer policy for players above 30 means that he won’t be offered a long-term deal, thereby, increasing the possibility of an exit.
David Luiz has been hot and cold for Chelsea this season as his defensive abilities have left more to be desired. Alvaro Morata, on his own part, seems unable to be consistent at Chelsea. It can be recalled that Sarri recently singled him out for his mental fragility.
Victor Moses is also set for an exit and a possible return to Crystal Palace or a move to Fulham. The player has not gotten any action under Maurizio Sarri.
savechelsea.net recently reported that CHELSEA REJECTS €5M PERMANENT TRANSFER FOR VICTOR MOSES.
The Blues have reportedly rejected a permanent transfer bid of one of its loan players due to the transfer fee offered by the club.
Fenerbahçe wants to make Victor Moses’ loan deal a permanent one but they have offered just €5m for him; a transfer fee which was rejected immediately by Chelsea.