The English Premier League is fully back, and it is an exciting time for Chelsea and all the lovers of the EPL.
Unarguably, the Blues have been active in the transfer window ahead of the new season, adding six new players to their squad before the opening fixture.
SaveChelsea has earlier reported that Hakim Ziyech, Timo Werner, Ben Chilwell, Malang Sarr, Thiago Silva and Kai Havertz have all arrived at Stamford Bridge as Chelsea look to close the gap to Manchester City and Liverpool at the top of the table this season.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Champions League Draw: Everything You Need To Know
- Lampard Offers Two Chelsea Players In Exchange For Declan Rice Deal
- Spurs Win Penalty Shootout Against Chelsea After Mount Miss
- Tottenham Vs Chelsea: Mendy, Chilwell To Play Carabao Cup Clash
- Werner Unhappy With Chelsea’s Performance After 3-3 Draw With West Brom
- Lampard To Sign Declan Rice For £40m After 3-3 Draw With West Brom
- Chelsea FIFA 21 Player Ratings With N’Golo Kante Highest-Rated On FUT 21
- Antonio Breaks Silence After Being Dropped In Liverpool Clash
- Havertz Remains Unfazed Over Expensive Tag Price
- Chelsea Fans Back One Of Last Season’s Stars To Outshine Werner And Havertz
The Blues are also on the verge of signing goalkeeper Edouard Mendy with Frank Lampard looking to improve every aspect of his squad.
Chelsea kicks off the season on Monday, September 14, when they travel to the Amex Stadium to take on Brighton and Hove Albion.
A win would give Lampard’s men a positive start to the season ahead of a clash against Anfield six days later.
Ahead of the game, Chelsea fans have got to take a look at how Liverpool are shaping up, as they opened their season against newly-promoted Leeds United.
And there was something that got fans excited
At half-time, Liverpool led Leeds 3-2, with the Whites twice coming from behind to level the score.
Werner scored 34 goals in all competitions last season for Red Bull Leipzig, and will be looking for a similar return in his first season as a Chelsea player.
And he may get a good chance to add to his tally against Liverpool should they continue to defend in a similar way.