- West Ham is keeping a close watch on Giroud for January move
- The Frenchman has less than a year in his current Chelsea contract
- Giroud has acted as the perfect outlet for Chelsea’s attacking midfielders.
Reports suggest that London club West Ham are considering a January move for Chelsea forward Olivier Giroud in January.
Giroud only joined Chelsea from Arsenal in January and has scored 3 goals for the Blues in 20 Premier League games.
Regardless of his goal tally, the 32-year-old France international has established himself as a key player at Stamford Bridge due to his abilities on the ball and link up play with attackers.
The Frenchman has less than a year in his current Chelsea contract and the Hammers are considering a move for him in January.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Olivier Giroud defends Laurent Koscielny – but admits ‘not knowing’ details of Arsenal row
- Frank Lampard confirms the goodbye to Sarriball at Chelsea
- Lampard will bring some of his back room staffs to Chelsea
- Lampard’s Chelsea return very close
- Latest development on Gonzalo Higuain
- Chelsea will announce new head coach this week
- There is no better manager other than Lampard
- Chelsea are Offering a three year deal to Lampard
- Lampard will thrive as Chelsea’s head coach
- It’s arguable but Maurizio Sarri took the easy route
This is not the first time the Hammers have been linked with Giroud. However, the possibility of getting him on a cheap this time could tempt them into making a move.
Giroud has acted as the perfect outlet for Chelsea’s attacking midfielders as he has provided 4 assists in the Premier League this term but is yet to score for the Blues this season.