- French international defender may quit Chelsea this summer.
- Chelsea wants to keep Kurt Zouma amid Everton’s keen interest.
Zouma was a crucial player last season at Goodison Park after joining Everton on loan from Chelsea.
However, it’s unlikely the Frenchman returns to Goodison Park this season due to the fact that Chelsea can’t sign new players this summers.
The club is facing a two-window transfer ban, which means departed players like Gary Cahill can’t be replaced.
With Antonio Rudiger long term injury it’s even more ultimate that Zouma is crucial to Chelsea new season campaign as he is to Everton.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Chelsea boss Frank Lampard reveals the one deal that could be done this week
- Lampard to reunite with Chelsea as he agree three years deal
- Derby County gives permission to Chelsea to hold talks with Lampard.
- Mateo Kovacic gives green light for Chelsea move
- Chelsea given seven-day deadline to complete Mateo Kovacic transfer
- What Everton boss Marco Silva has told top brass about Kurt Zouma deal
- Frank Lampard to be announced as Chelsea manager ‘before the end of the week
- Harry Redknapp gives verdict on Lampard becoming new Chelsea boss
- Barcelona £35m bid for Willian rejected.
- Chelsea reluctant to sell Kourt Zouma to Everton
Kurt Zouma is experienced enough to put in a proper competition with David Luiz and Andres Christensen.
Chelsea is most likely going to keep him at the Bridge for the coming season, so as to give the incoming manager enough option to choose from.
The Toffees opened talks with Chelsea about a potential permanent deal for Zouma last week as reported by The Telegraph, they’ve already completed the permanent move for Andre Gomes from Barcelona.
Marco Silva has confirmed that he wants both players signed on permanent deals.
Zouma is not making it any easier as he claimed 12 months ago that he’d be returning to the Bridge after his loan spell at Everton.
“I have always believed in myself since I started playing football at 16. I have always wanted to show myself at Chelsea since I have been there,” he said.
“I know my injuries stopped me in the way I wanted to play but injuries are part of football and I want to show people I can come back and play there.
“That’s why I need some game time at Everton here because they are a good team.”
Check also other new on savechelsea.net; Why Lampard is the best man for the job.
Chelsea has sacked and signed a new manager 13 different times since the reign of Roman Abramovich, with Sarri’s departure Chelsea are on the hunt for a replacement.
The Italian coach en-route back to his native home to take charge of the Italian champions, which leaves Chelsea on a hunt to sign a new manager.
Frank Lampard is the most wanted replacement for Sarri, he is the team’s legend and an all-time highest goal scorer with 114 goals. The union we not get any better as the legend looks to take Chelsea to a new height.