Frank Lampard has broken silence after his side’s Premier League 2-0 defeat to Liverpool on Sunday.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Champions League Draw: Everything You Need To Know
- Tottenham Vs Chelsea: Lampard Fires Back At Mourinho Ahead Of Carabao Cup Clash
- Werner Unhappy With Chelsea’s Performance After 3-3 Draw With West Brom
- Lampard To Sign Declan Rice For £40m After 3-3 Draw With West Brom
- Lampard Reveals How Petr Cech Is Helping Solve Chelsea’s Goalkeeping Woes
- West Brom Vs Chelsea: Lampard Speaks On Starting Mendy Ahead Of Kepa In EPL Clash
- What Frank Lampard Told Havertz About Football Royalty
- Chelsea Vs Barnsley: Lampard Gives Injury Notice On Ziyech, Pulisic, Chilwell
- Why Frank Lampard Got It Wrong For Chelsea’s Defeat To Liverpool – Gary Neville
- Antonio Breaks Silence After Being Dropped In Liverpool Clash
Sadio Mane scored twice in the second half against the 10 men, to hand the Reds all three points against the Blues.
Chelsea had a chance to pull one back late in the game, but Jorginho saw his penalty saved by Alisson Becker.
“I am disappointed losing 2-0, but I am happier today than many times at Brighton,” Lampard told Sky Sports.
“We are still in the pre-season. I saw the spirit, desire to defend by many of our players. The players have to take heart.
“We have to have time, every team who has done well in the modern game has that. Now is a new start. It will take time.
“We have to try to give Kepa confidence, goalkeepers rely on that. It’s a clear mistake, he has admitted that.”