- Sarri’s pep talk boost Chelsea players to rage.
- Hazard reveals Sarri’s halftime talk help win the game.
- All credit to Sarri- Hazard reveal’s halftime pep talk.
What Sarri told us at Halftime Hazard reveals the talk that inspired their 4-1 victory at Baku yesterday.
The London giants had it tough in first half of the game yesterday, Arsenal had a better half the end later justify Chelsea’s means and it seems Sarri’s pep talk paid off.
Sarri’s side was hyped and high on morale as they were up and banging from the first 10 minutes into the other half, they had already plunged in 3 goals in 17 minutes into Arsenal’s goal post.
“[He told us] just to keep playing, to play our football, like what we did in the second half,”
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Nevin reflects on Hazard move to Madrid
- What can Hazard offer Real Madrid.
- Hazard confirms Chelsea exit
- Eden Hazard to Real Madrid deal done for £88.5m
- What Sarri told us at half time during Europa final – Hazard reveals
- An insight on Chelsea’s key man Eden Hazard and Europa final.
- Chelsea request £130m for Eden Hazard deal to be done
- Mourinho believes Europa league final is Hazard last match for Chelsea
Hazard told BT Sport.
“We know we are good players when we fight and play together. Today we showed that, for the fans, the manager and the staff. We’re just happy to lift this trophy.
“The first half both teams had stress because of the final. But when we score I think it was the beginning of a great night. We played a good second half and we had chances at the end.”
Post match interview Hazard confirmed he his ready for new challenge and this is probably where he parts with Chelsea, as reported by savechelsea.net
“I think it’s a goodbye,”
When he was asked what’s next in his career.
“My dream was to play at one of the biggest clubs in the world and for seven years I have done that. It’s time for a new challenge.”