Latest Arsenal signee, Willian Borges da Silva has revealed that he joined the Gunners because they are one of the biggest clubs in the world.
In his words, “I’m very excited to become an Arsenal player – I can’t wait to start training and playing with my team-mates.”
“I decided [to join] because Arsenal is one of the biggest clubs in the world. They have a new project with Mikel Arteta.
You Might Also Want To Read:
- Willian Breaks Silence Over Leaving Chelsea For Arsenal
- BREAKING: ARSENAL TAKES FINAL DECISION ON WILLIAN DEAL IN THE NEXT 48-HOURS
- Barcelona willing to offer three players for Willian
- Chelsea set £71 million asking price for Willian
- Chelsea reject £50m offer from Barcelona for Willian
“I think this club deserves to shine again and I want to be a part of this project – to be a part of the Arsenal family is amazing. I’m very happy to do that.
“I come to try to win trophies because this club deserves to win again, and I think you have to do the best as possible to win every game. I always train hard and go on the pitch giving 100 percent to help this team to win games and to win titles as well.”
Recall that the 32-year-old won two Premier League titles, an FA Cup, a League Cup, and the Europa League during seven years with the Blues.